Posts with tag "owls"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
First 'Twilight' got blamed for crazy people stabbing a guy and drinking his blood, and now 'Harry Potter' is getting heat for Indian Owls being hunted, traded and killed. According to BBC News, Indian Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh thinks J.K. Rowling's franchise is responsible for spiking the owl market. "Following 'Harry Potter,' there seems to be a strange fascination even among the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What If MTV Ran the Emmy Awards?
- Austin Hatch, Plane Crash Surivor, Plays First College Basketball Game
- Michael Brown's Family Plans Memorial Amid Continuing Unrest in Ferguson
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Watch Norm Lewis as Broadway's first African-American ?Phantom'
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin Enjoy "Super Romantic" Vineyard Date: Get the Scoop!
- Kesha Looks Gorgeous Without Makeup! See the Pic
- Breastfeeding Blowup: Woman Slams Anthropologie After Being Told to Leave Sales Floor While Nursing Her Baby, Joins Mothers in Protest