Posts with tag "owls"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
First 'Twilight' got blamed for crazy people stabbing a guy and drinking his blood, and now 'Harry Potter' is getting heat for Indian Owls being hunted, traded and killed. According to BBC News, Indian Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh thinks J.K. Rowling's franchise is responsible for spiking the owl market. "Following 'Harry Potter,' there seems to be a strange fascination even among the urb...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 3 Wounded in Delaware State University Campus Shooting
- Shop This Flattering Jumpsuit Before It Sells Out (Again!)
- From EW: Penelope Cruz to Appear Alongside Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson in Zoolander 2
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- Jessie James Decker Reveals Gender of Her Baby, Her and Eric Decker's Second Child
- Scott Disick Shaves Kourtney Kardashian's Lady Parts, Khloé Kardashian Watches—See the Hilarious KUWTK Sneak Peek!
- Princess Eleanor Releases Her Own Sex Tape?!—Watch the Scandalous The Royals Sneak Peek!