Posts with tag "owls"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
First 'Twilight' got blamed for crazy people stabbing a guy and drinking his blood, and now 'Harry Potter' is getting heat for Indian Owls being hunted, traded and killed. According to BBC News, Indian Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh thinks J.K. Rowling's franchise is responsible for spiking the owl market. "Following 'Harry Potter,' there seems to be a strange fascination even among the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Weds Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Photos: See the Best Celebrity Food Pics of the Week From Reese, Jessica & More
- Mariah Carey reportedly leaning on director Brett Ratner for support
- U2 guitarist, The Edge has the edge in building his long-planned compound in Malibu
- Alicia Keys, Tyne Daly and Harry Belafonte memorialize Ruby Dee
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!