Posts with tag "owls"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
First 'Twilight' got blamed for crazy people stabbing a guy and drinking his blood, and now 'Harry Potter' is getting heat for Indian Owls being hunted, traded and killed. According to BBC News, Indian Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh thinks J.K. Rowling's franchise is responsible for spiking the owl market. "Following 'Harry Potter,' there seems to be a strange fascination even among the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Kendrick's Kate Spade New York Ad Is Here - Go Behind the Scenes
- TLC 'Reassessing' the Future of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Amid Reports of Mama June Dating a Sex Offender
- Gwyneth Paltrow Makes Fun of Herself on Web Therapy
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zach Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'