Posts with tag "owls"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
First 'Twilight' got blamed for crazy people stabbing a guy and drinking his blood, and now 'Harry Potter' is getting heat for Indian Owls being hunted, traded and killed. According to BBC News, Indian Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh thinks J.K. Rowling's franchise is responsible for spiking the owl market. "Following 'Harry Potter,' there seems to be a strange fascination even among the urb...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Dunham: 5 Things to Know About the Comedian
- No Wonder Gwyneth Is So Crazy About This Skin-Perfecting Lotion
- Body of Megadeth Singer Dave Mustaine's Mother-in-Law Found Two Months After She Went Missing
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting