Posts with tag "owls"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
First 'Twilight' got blamed for crazy people stabbing a guy and drinking his blood, and now 'Harry Potter' is getting heat for Indian Owls being hunted, traded and killed. According to BBC News, Indian Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh thinks J.K. Rowling's franchise is responsible for spiking the owl market. "Following 'Harry Potter,' there seems to be a strange fascination even among the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- No Tricks, Just Treats: Hot Hunks of Horror
- Joe Nichols: I'll Do 'Anything' to Make My Family Happy
- Washington School Shooter Was a Popular Football Player
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine