Posts with tag "owls"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
First 'Twilight' got blamed for crazy people stabbing a guy and drinking his blood, and now 'Harry Potter' is getting heat for Indian Owls being hunted, traded and killed. According to BBC News, Indian Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh thinks J.K. Rowling's franchise is responsible for spiking the owl market. "Following 'Harry Potter,' there seems to be a strange fascination even among the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Justin Moore, Brantley Gilbert and The Band Perry at the Brickyard 400
- Man Charged in Missing Teen Abigail Hernandez's 9-Month Disappearance
- RHOBH's Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine - And Wants You To Name It
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case