Posts with tag "ozzy osbourne"
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Ben Trivett
This year at the Tribeca Film Festival, Ozzy Osbourne will be featured in the Documentary, 'God Bless Ozzy Osbourne.' Jack Osbourne, producer for the film, and directors Mike Fleiss and Mike Piscitelli, team up to tell the great story of rock and roll legend, Ozzy Osbourne. Set with new and old interviews, we get to see the full picture of Ozzy as a musician, family man, and eventual TV...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Zach Dionne
Justin Bieber can check another icon off his list after working with Black Sabbath singer and music legend Ozzy Osbourne for a Super Bowl commercial. The Best Buy ad will feature Ozzy and Biebs wearing 'Tron'-esque suits. PEOPLE writes that the commercial was filmed Jan. 17. That same day, Bieber posted some cryptic, excited tweets to his 6.9 million followers, throwing down the hashtag...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 12:11 PM by Nicki Gostin
Recovery hasn't come easy for Ozzy Osbourne, the king of heavy metal debauchery whose life story boils over with tales of drunken escapades and popping pills, lots and lots of pills. The rock god is off the hard stuff, but tells PopEater that he has slipped on occasion, like about two months ago when he cracked open a beer. "I'm not a saint," he says. "But that was the first time I drank a beer in...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 03:55 PM by Jett Wells
The Prince of Darknes loves Lady Gaga, but even he feels the Pop Princess should give it a rest for a while. Ozzy Osbourne dished to Us Weekly on his tired feelings for Gaga, saying she needs to play a little hard-to-get with the press. "I like her, but I'm getting a bit sick of her," Osbourne says. "When I turn on the TV, I see her wearing another lamp shade or whatever. She needs to take a...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 10:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Ozzy Osbourne is bearing down on the infamous Westboro Baptist Church for using his song 'Crazy Train' during protests of gays in the military, E! Online reports. After the small church used his 1980 hit at a demonstration on Thursday at the U.S. Supreme Court, the Prince of Darkness couldn't hold his tongue any longer. "I'm sickened and disgusted by the use of 'Crazy Train' to promote...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We are thrilled to join forces with Amnesty International to celebrate what would have been John Lennon's 70th birthday with the world premiere of Ozzy Osbourne's cover of 'How.' Osbourne rendition of this classic Lennon track from his 1971 'Imagine' album is available exclusively on iTunes with all proceeds benefiting Amnesty's human rights efforts around the globe. Download the Track Here...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The set of Ozzy Osbourne's music video for 'Life Won't Wait' -- off his latest album, 'Scream' -- was quite the family affair. Jack Osbourne took the reigns as the vid's director and decided to show the Prince of Darkness in a whole new light. "It's moving away from the traditional Ozzy goth video ... It's a lot brighter and lighter than people are use to seeing," Jack admits in an exclusive...
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Kelly Osbourne became addicted to Vicodin by the time she was 17, she has revealed. In her new book 'Fierce,' Osbourne reveals she was prescribed the pill and was soon taking up to 50 tablets a day because it gave her the confidence to cope with the new-found fame during filming of MTV's 'The Osbournes.' "By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Juan Pablo Galavis Hits Vegas Before Bachelor Finale
- Russell Brand Cancels Shows After Mother's Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- PEOPLE Is Looking for Real Beauties Stars - Like You!
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Save One Show 2014: It's Your Last Chance to Vote in the Final 4—Which 2 Shows Are in Danger?
- Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring During Night Out, Fiancé Ashton Kutcher Spotted at SXSW
- How to Get Glam '70s Hair, Plus Tips from Celebrity Pantene Stylist Kim Kimble