Posts with tag "ozzy-osbourne"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Blasts Her Family and Sam Lutfi
- See North West (and More Celeb Kids) Show Off Their Adorable Halloween Costumes
- Cindy Crawford's Daughter Wears Her Dresses, Taylor and Karlie Team Up & More Celeb 'Twinning' Moments
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Play E! Online's Christmas TV Movie Bingo Game This Holiday Season!
- Scott Disick Reveals He Takes Anxiety Medication to Avoid Feeling the Need to "Jump Out of My Skin" After Parents' Death
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Headed for a Split? ''Things Still Aren't Good,'' Says Source