Posts with tag "ozzy-osbourne"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his me...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Obamas Celebrate the Fourth of July with Military Families at the White House: 'Freedom Isn't Free'
- All About The Godparents Who Will Help Nurture Princess Charlotte
- Bikinis, Barbecues & Babies: How Stars Celebrated the Fourth of July
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Shark Week 2015: Can You Guess the Celebrity Smile on a Shark?
- Kevin Hart Teases His "Small" and "Simple" Wedding to Eniko Parrish: We're Not "Making a Big Mascarade"
- Plain White T's Singer Tim Lopez Marries His Ready for Love Match Jenna Reeves—Get the Details!