Posts with tag "ozzy-osbourne"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- High School Students Plan Protest over Treatment of Alleged Rape Victims
- Autumn Reeser Divorcing Jesse Warren
- Inside Kaley Cuoco's Surprise Birthday Party - See the Gorgeous Photos!
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- Rio de Janeiro unveils weird new Olympic and Paralympic mascots
- Angelina Jolie Once Feared Unbroken Might Be "One of the Great Disasters of Filmmaking History"
- Old Spice Releases Yet Another Horrifying Commercial That Will Give You Eternal Nightmares
- Kate Upton Cuts Her Hair a Few Inches Shorter, Embraces the "Lob" Trend—See the Pic!