Posts with tag "ozzy"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- What Gets Rene Russo Fired Up?
- Halle Berry Now Has a Lingerie Line ? and It's Really Sexy
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation