Posts with tag "ozzy"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his me...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Missing South Carolina Teen Who Was Found Safe Charged with Filing False Police Report
- Fabulous at 50! Sarah Jessica Parker Flaunts Toned Figure in One-Piece Swimsuit During Ibiza Getaway
- The Newest Back-to-School Must-Have for Teens? Cosmetic Surgery
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- FOX411's star snaps of the day