Posts with tag "padma lakshmi"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 10:40 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Baby, what baby? With abs like that, it's hard to believe Padma Lakshmi gave birth to daughter Krishna just one year ago. Lakshmi flaunted her bikini body on the beaches of Nassau, Bahamas, over the weekend and showed no signs of any leftover pregnancy weight. Last month, the 'Top Chef' star began a custody battle with Krishna's father, Adam Dell. Get a closer look at Padma's bikini bod...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 03:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Earlier this week, Adam Dell, the father of 'Top Chef' host Padma Lakshmi's baby, filed a lawsuit for the full custody of their 11-month-old daughter Krishna. And it seems Dell is ready to break out the big guns, claiming that Lakshmi once told him she hoped he had nothing to do with the pregnancy. According to the Daily Mail, in Dell's 16-page lawsuit, he is claiming that when he and Lakshmi...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
Although Padma Lakshmi gave birth to her first child in February, you'd never know it by looking at her slim physique. The former model isn't coy about the rigorous workouts she endures to keep her figure, though, adding she's not only combating baby weight but all those extra calories she consumes on the 'Top Chef' set. At The ELLEments of Personal Style book launch party in NYC, she told...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 07:51 AM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
The 'Top Chef' finale failed to disappoint when it came to good food and better surprises. Maybe it was the unexpected way Padma Lakshmi announced it, bypassing the usual reality tradition of eliminating the second-runner up first. Instead, the first person she targeted out of the three remaining finalists was the winner. Head judge Tom Colicchio said of the winner, "The Top Chef is the one...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 02:30 PM by Nicki Gostin
Padma Lakshmi has a lot on her plate, caring for her four-month-old daughter and starring on Bravo's new season of 'Top Chef.' Luckily, the beautiful host, 39, found a moment to speak with PopEater about mothering baby Krishna, spicing things up and the possibility of presidential guest judges on the Washington, D.C. season of the cook-off reality show. Padma answers the phone: "Sorry to be...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 02:33 PM by PopEater Staff
David Spade may have done it again. The funnyman, who throughout his career has had as many (if not more) devastatingly gorgeous girlfriends as he has hit movies/shows, was photographed yesterday with none other than Padma Lakshmi. You know, the painfully sexy 'Top Chef' host and food writer? While a few photos together and a ride home certainly doesn't mean the two are dating or even the...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Adam Dell has been identified as the father of Padma Lakshmi's infant daughter, Krishna, PEOPLE reports. Lakshmi gave birth on February 20 but did not disclose the identity of the baby's father to the media. Dell, a venture capitalist and brother of Dell Computers founder Michael Dell, is attempting to work out visitation rights with the 'Top Chef' host. Dell, who divides his time between...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 05:00 AM by Steven Avalos
Since the beginning of time, or at least television, celebrities have attached their faces to an endless assortment of products, goods and services. The most entertaining results? Celebrity food endorsements, of course! Whether dancing through the streets in celebration of a state-of-the-art burger or sharing some pizza over the fall of communist Russia, celebrities have got you covered. We've...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
'Top Chef' host Padma Lakshmi gave birth this weekend to a (most certainly gorgeous) baby girl named Krishna. And since her publicist told the New York Post, "Padma has no interest in sharing with the public the identity of the father," PopEater dwells in the shiny land of speculation. Who could it be? Her ex-husband Salman Rushdie (above, left)? Someone we've never heard of? A 'Top Chef'...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 08:49 AM by PopEater Staff
Padma Lakshmi is the proud mother of her first baby! According to UsMagazine, the 'Top Chef' hostess gave birth to a baby girl named Krishna over the weekend. While we don't know any more details like the weight of baby Krishna, there's one thing even more important that's still unknown: The father of the baby....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why You Need to Go See John Wick Immediately
- Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final Wedding: Never-Before-Seen Photos
- The Mindy Project's Ike Barinholtz's Slim-Down Secret? 'I Stopped Drinking Beer'
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Kanye West's Epic Proposal to Kim Kardashian Was One Year Ago Today—Let's Take a Look Back at Their Engagement!
- Kris Jenner Praises Kendall and Kylie Jenner's Work Ethic, Teases Daughters' Future in Fashion
- Nicki Minaj's Cleavage Is Out of Control! See Her Sexy, Boobylicious GQ Photo Shoot