Posts with tag "pamela anderson"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Bust out the old episodes of 'Baywatch' and get your potato sacks ready Pam Anderson may be coming to a Rite Aid near you. The blonde bombshell is expected to land in the Philadelphia suburbs this weekend where she will be promoting her new fragrance line, Malibu (Blue) and Malibu Night (Pink) at Rite Aids in the towns of Narberth and Ardmore. She'll be signing autographs for anyone who...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 02:33 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Single men everywhere, rejoice. Canadian actress and former Playmate Pamela Anderson has allegedly broken things off with her boyfriend. The former 'Baywatch' star has decided to end her romance with surfer, sometime-electrician, and scuba diver Jamie Padgett, who she has been dating since she met him at Malibu's Cove Trailer Park in 2008. She lived in the park while her house was being...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
From 'Gossip Girl' to the Miss California competition, it seems that every sector of the entertainment world has a few sex tapes in its closet. Celebrity sex tapes are so common these days, they barely make a blip on the news radar. But one of the first celeb sex tapes - and therefore among the most famous - continues to follow its star. Pamela Anderson tells a British talk show host that she was...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 03:32 PM by PopEater Staff
Pam Anderson has taken her share of photos over the years, but it's tough to say if we've ever seen any as compelling and visually interesting as this set, which is currently on exhibit at the Regen Projects in Los Angeles. A Regen statement describes the Pam photos by saying the 'Baywatch' beauty "is depicted in an unconventional way. In Minter's works she is both vulnerable and glamorous....
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 04:00 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Let the fur fly. Or not. Ex-Playmate and former 'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson wants to save the seals from the annual hunt on Canada's East Coast. The Canadian actress and animal rights activist is among several celebrities who are taking part in an ad campaign by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Anderson visited the Ontario provincial legislature on Friday to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Julianne Hough Shares Brother Derek's Sweet Reaction to Her New DWTS Gig
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Nick Jonas Admits Next Single "Jealous" Is About Real Life, Talks Packing on Muscle for TV and Working With Dylan Penn
- Kate Middleton Headed to Malta: All the Details on the Duchess of Cambridge's First Official Solo Trip