Posts with tag "pamela anderson"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Bust out the old episodes of 'Baywatch' and get your potato sacks ready Pam Anderson may be coming to a Rite Aid near you. The blonde bombshell is expected to land in the Philadelphia suburbs this weekend where she will be promoting her new fragrance line, Malibu (Blue) and Malibu Night (Pink) at Rite Aids in the towns of Narberth and Ardmore. She'll be signing autographs for anyone who purcha...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 02:33 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Single men everywhere, rejoice. Canadian actress and former Playmate Pamela Anderson has allegedly broken things off with her boyfriend. The former 'Baywatch' star has decided to end her romance with surfer, sometime-electrician, and scuba diver Jamie Padgett, who she has been dating since she met him at Malibu's Cove Trailer Park in 2008. She lived in the park while her house was being re...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember t...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
From 'Gossip Girl' to the Miss California competition, it seems that every sector of the entertainment world has a few sex tapes in its closet. Celebrity sex tapes are so common these days, they barely make a blip on the news radar. But one of the first celeb sex tapes - and therefore among the most famous - continues to follow its star. Pamela Anderson tells a British talk show host that she was ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 03:32 PM by PopEater Staff
Pam Anderson has taken her share of photos over the years, but it's tough to say if we've ever seen any as compelling and visually interesting as this set, which is currently on exhibit at the Regen Projects in Los Angeles. A Regen statement describes the Pam photos by saying the 'Baywatch' beauty "is depicted in an unconventional way. In Minter's works she is both vulnerable and glamorous. Ev...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 04:00 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Let the fur fly. Or not. Ex-Playmate and former 'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson wants to save the seals from the annual hunt on Canada's East Coast. The Canadian actress and animal rights activist is among several celebrities who are taking part in an ad campaign by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Anderson visited the Ontario provincial legislature on Friday to introdu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All in the Family! Prince Harry Joins the Middletons at Rugby World Cup - But There's No Sign of Will or Kate
- Lady in Red: Caitlyn Jenner Gets Seriously Sexy in Low-Cut Pantsuit at LGBT Event
- Kaley Cuoco Goes Full Jedi During Horse-Riding Competition for Charity, One Week After Announcing Divorce
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Caitlyn Jenner Bares Cleavage in Red Outfit at Voices on Point Gala, Presents Award and Gets Standing Ovation
- Happy National Vodka Day! 10 Reality Stars Who May Be Celebrating the Tasty Holiday
- Miley Cyrus Hosts SNL Season 41 Premiere, Cries During Performance—Watch and Check Out the Best Sketches