Posts with tag "pamela anderson"
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Twenty years after her first appearance in the magazine, Pamela Anderson will appear on the cover of Playboy's January issue, her 13th such honor for the publication. Us Weekly reports that in the magazine's cozy confines, the 43-year-old Anderson gets political and slams "All the negative ads run by our politicians." The philanthropic Playmate suggests that instead, they "put that money to...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 02:18 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week's Fashion Police is brought to you by the letter B. You'll understand what we mean when you check out the pictures. We hit up David Hasselhoff's roast, where we run into Pamela Anderson in all her...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 02:28 PM by PopEater Staff
Pamela Anderson's curvy figure is grabbing headlines again, but this time, it's not her little red swimsuit that's making waves. The actress' latest campaign for PETA, in which she appears clad only in a bikini with her body parts labeled as cuts of meat, was banned in her homeland of Canada, with officials deeming the ad sexist....
- Posted May 7th 2010 at 08:45 AM by Zach Dionne
If Pamela Anderson's shapely allure ever fades, at least she's been cast as shimmering, scantily clad twins for a new London art exhibition. The life-sized polished bronze statue, titled 'The Ecstatic Autogenesis of Pamela,' is part of British artist Marc Quinn's series showcasing people "who have transformed their appearances," the UK's Coventry Telegraph reports....
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 07:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Buxom 'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson was given the boot on Tuesday's 'Dancing With the Stars,' and her fellow contestants are more than a little bummed. "The show's losing a lot of sexiness," NFL star Chad Ochocinco told E! News after the elimination show. Erin Andrews called her "one of the greatest people on the cast," adding, "She was just always so nice and it was refreshing to be able...
- Posted Apr 20th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Ben Widdicombe
Ah spring, when a celebrity's fancy turns to faux-mance. Jennifer Aniston has long known that a hotly-rumored romance with a co-star can sell tickets to an otherwise unpromising movie (when it's not breaking up your own marriage). Now, the "Aniston Effect" has tricked down to reality TV. This week, no fewer than three 'Dancing With The Stars' couples are enjoying speculation that their...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 06:15 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
While former 'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson tangos on 'Dancing With The Stars,' California officials say she has failed to pay $493,000 in personal income tax. Anderson is on the annual list of delinquent taxpayers released Monday by the California Franchise Tax Board. This isn't the first time Anderson has been wanted for debt. In 2007, she owed $252,360.39 in back state taxes and penalties,...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
If you heard an odd sound just after 8 PM on Tuesday night, it was likely the collective gasp of millions of viewers stunned that crowd favorite Pam Anderson was in danger of being eliminated from 'Dancing with the Stars.' But when it came time to trim the cast, she was indeed spared this week. The buxom bombshell spoke to PopEater about balancing motherhood with her grueling rehearsal schedule,...
- Posted Mar 5th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The complete 'Dancing with the Stars' lineup of professional dancer-celebrity pairs has been announced, and ABC has released the official cast promotional photos. The cast includes Pamela Anderson, astronaut Buzz Aldrin and reality stars Kate Gosselin and Jake Pavelka. Also competing for the mirrorball trophy will be: gold medal figure skater Evan Lysacek, sportscaster Erin Andrews, singer...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 01:41 PM by Amber James
As 'Dancing With The Stars' heads into its tenth season, the new cast list makes us wonder how they convinced Kate Gosselin, Pamela Anderson and astronaut Buzz Aldrin to join. Will dancing place second to the image boost that these stars need? PopEater dissects this season's contestants and reveals what each "star" has to gain from joining the show. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Lee, Actor on Seinfeld and Nash Bridges, Dies at 58
- Sister of Boston Bombing Suspect Is Charged in N.Y.C. Bomb Threat
- Bali Suitcase Murder: Suspect Barred from Meeting Privately with Lawyers, Attorney Claims
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt quietly married on Saturday
- Sadie Robertson to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Playboy reportedly suing Canadian company over use of term 'Playmate'
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Jimmy Kimmel Joins Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow for Friends Reunion—Watch Now!
- Jennifer Aniston Stuns in Low-Cut Dress at Life Of Crime Premiere—and Justin Theroux Doesn't Look So Bad, Either
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Her Acting Debut on The Mindy Project