Posts with tag "paparazzi"
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It seems as though a photographer had gotten a little too close for comfort to Catherine Zeta-Jones and husband Michael Douglas. The pair got into a scuffle with a paparazzo outside their London hotel yesterday evening, and it was all caught on camera. Catherine was heard screaming she was struck in the face by an overly aggressive photographer. Check out the photos after the jump to see Catherine ...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
The explosive popularity of the 'Twilight' franchise is a mixed blessing for its stars - the movies have launched the careers of its primary players, along with a handful of standout supporting cast. But the microscope trained on the lives of these young actors has been the subject of numerous interviews, with 19-year-old Kristen Stewart telling Interview magazine, "I don't leave my hotel room - ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 04:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga stepped onto the red carpet on Monday night sporting a widow-esque black veil (above, left), and minutes later, celebrity photographer A.J. Sokalner was dead. Sokalner (above, right) was working the red carpet at the ACE Awards that the 'Poker Face' singer was attending in New York City when he collapsed just minutes after Gaga took to the carpet. He was pronounced dead at Bellevue ...
- Posted Aug 15th 2009 at 06:50 AM by PopEater Staff
George Clooney is suing mad at an Italian photographer who he claims hopped over his fence and illegally snapped a photograph of a 13-year-old houseguest changing in a bedroom, TMZ is reporting. A photographer snapped photos of the topless underage guest at Clooney's Italian villa while also taking photos of Clooney and his girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. ...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2009 at 03:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Katy Perry arrived in Miami wearing a gigantic doughnut pillow on her head, she wasn't trying to make an outrageous fashion statement. Actually, the 'I Kissed A Girl' singer claims (via Twitter) the pillow wouldn't fit into her bags and served as an impromptu shield against the frenzy of photographers outside the airport. See how other celebrities have tried to hide their famous mugs from ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Poehler, Michelle Obama, Stephen Colbert & More Commencement Speeches
- Robert Pattinson in 'Really Good Mood' After Kristen Stewart Split
- Is Justin Timberlake the Best Dressed Man at Cannes?
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- ?Hangman with prizes': On the scene at the 30th anniversary of ?Wheel of Fortune'
- New ?Wolverine' trailer: Another deep dive
- ?Glee': I don't know what month the show is taking place in and it's driving me insane!