Posts with tag "paranormal activity 2"
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Steven Avalos
Two new videos have the Internet in a total frenzy this week (Harry Potter was so two days ago): the latest Old Spice ad featuring the brand's hysterically-deadpan man's man pitchman, Isaiah Mustafah, and the teaser trailer for the sequel that nobody asked for, 'Paranormal Activity 2.' So what do these two have in common? Well, they're both in this post, and now you can experience the bizarre plea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Couple's Wes Anderson-Inspired Save-The-Date Is Whimsy and Wonderful (VIDEO)
- Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Makes Custom Jewelry Now - So Of Course We Ordered a Necklace (PHOTOS)
- Orphan Black: Ari Millen on the 'Fight for Survival' as the Clone War Begins
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Vanessa and Nick Lachey's Family Is Everything As Daughter Brooklyn's Face Is Revealed for the First Time
- Nick Cannon Admits He's a "Hopeless Romantic," Thinks Mariah Carey Will "Always Be the Love of My Life"
- Miley Cyrus Honors Joan Jett With Nipple Pasties...But People Are Focusing on Something Else—See the NSFW Pic!