Posts with tag "paranormal activity 2"
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Steven Avalos
Two new videos have the Internet in a total frenzy this week (Harry Potter was so two days ago): the latest Old Spice ad featuring the brand's hysterically-deadpan man's man pitchman, Isaiah Mustafah, and the teaser trailer for the sequel that nobody asked for, 'Paranormal Activity 2.' So what do these two have in common? Well, they're both in this post, and now you can experience the bizarre...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!