Posts with tag "parents television council"
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Zach Dionne
GQ editor in chief Jim Nelson responded to a concerned Parents Television Council on the subject of his magazine's sexy 'Glee' photo shoot, telling The Insider: "The Parents Television Council must not be watching much TV these days and should learn to divide reality from fantasy." According to TMZ, the Parents Television Council said the magazine's photo shoot "borders on pedophilia," adding...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 08:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Fresh off complaining about a particularly disgusting episode of 'Family Guy,' the Parents Television Council has now set their sights on taking down '$#*! My Dad Says,' a new CBS show starring William Shatner. In their complaint, posted to its website, the PTC charged CBS was showing "contempt for families and the public" by inserting an expletive into the name of the new show, which is based...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 11:27 AM by PopEater Staff
'Family Guy' aired its 150th episode on Sunday, but instead of celebrating, the show is under fire once again by a family oriented watchdog group. The Parents Television Council claims the hit FOX sitcom was intentionally trying to needle the FCC when they released 'Brian and Stewie,' in which one character eats the others (oh no, please don't say it) feces. Broadcast decency laws apply to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira: I Had To Get My Boyfriend's Permission to Work with Rihanna
- American on Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet 'Was a Wonderful Man,' Ex-Wife Says
- Second Child on the Way for Christian Bale
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Lena Dunham hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Jimmy Fallon can't keep it together when Stephen Colbert visits ?The Tonight Show' ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night