Posts with tag "parents television council"
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Zach Dionne
GQ editor in chief Jim Nelson responded to a concerned Parents Television Council on the subject of his magazine's sexy 'Glee' photo shoot, telling The Insider: "The Parents Television Council must not be watching much TV these days and should learn to divide reality from fantasy." According to TMZ, the Parents Television Council said the magazine's photo shoot "borders on pedophilia," adding...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 08:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Fresh off complaining about a particularly disgusting episode of 'Family Guy,' the Parents Television Council has now set their sights on taking down '$#*! My Dad Says,' a new CBS show starring William Shatner. In their complaint, posted to its website, the PTC charged CBS was showing "contempt for families and the public" by inserting an expletive into the name of the new show, which is based...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 11:27 AM by PopEater Staff
'Family Guy' aired its 150th episode on Sunday, but instead of celebrating, the show is under fire once again by a family oriented watchdog group. The Parents Television Council claims the hit FOX sitcom was intentionally trying to needle the FCC when they released 'Brian and Stewie,' in which one character eats the others (oh no, please don't say it) feces. Broadcast decency laws apply to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 3 Trick-or-Treaters Killed in Southern California Hit-and-Run
- Are Celebrities Rethinking Space Travel After the 2 Rocket Accidents?
- The 5 Words That Inspire Katie Holmes
- Amanda Bynes to remain under her mom's care
- 30 years later, ?CHiPs' cast reunites
- Hello Kitty celebrates 40th anniversary
- This Week on Stage: Ewan McGregor, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Sting!
- Watch Arcade Fire's short horror film ?Festi'
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!