Posts with tag "parents television council"
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Zach Dionne
GQ editor in chief Jim Nelson responded to a concerned Parents Television Council on the subject of his magazine's sexy 'Glee' photo shoot, telling The Insider: "The Parents Television Council must not be watching much TV these days and should learn to divide reality from fantasy." According to TMZ, the Parents Television Council said the magazine's photo shoot "borders on pedophilia," adding i...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 08:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Fresh off complaining about a particularly disgusting episode of 'Family Guy,' the Parents Television Council has now set their sights on taking down '$#*! My Dad Says,' a new CBS show starring William Shatner. In their complaint, posted to its website, the PTC charged CBS was showing "contempt for families and the public" by inserting an expletive into the name of the new show, which is based ...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 11:27 AM by PopEater Staff
'Family Guy' aired its 150th episode on Sunday, but instead of celebrating, the show is under fire once again by a family oriented watchdog group. The Parents Television Council claims the hit FOX sitcom was intentionally trying to needle the FCC when they released 'Brian and Stewie,' in which one character eats the others (oh no, please don't say it) feces. Broadcast decency laws apply to anyt...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM SI: Devon Still Shares That His Daughter Leah's Cancer Is Still in Remission
- RHONYC: 'Tough' Carole Radziwill Breaks Down When She Returns to London to Pick Up Her Late Husband's Ashes
- Orange Is the New Black's Selenis Levya on Growing Up with a Transgender Sister: I Fight for Her 'on a Daily Basis'
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- What Will Happen to Whitney Houston's Estate Following the Death of Bobbi Kristina Brown? Watch and Find Out
- Coco Admits Her Pregnancy Has Been "Easy Breezy" So Far, Explains Why She Waited to Have First Child—Watch!
- Tyler Perry Is Speechless After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death—Plus, Funeral Details Are Revealed