Posts with tag "paris hilton"
- Posted Feb 20th 2011 at 02:44 PM by Christine Fenno
The star of (gone-but-never-forgotten) 'The Simple Life' may soon say good-bye to the single life. Paris Hilton marked a milestone birthday last week, turning 30 with boyfriend Cy Waits at her side. And when she called in to chat with Ryan Seacrest on her big day, she confided (to all Seacrest's listeners) that she was "sure" Waits would propose to her. "We love each other very much," she said,...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
Surrounded by a candy bar, photo booth and sugary cocktails, Paris Hilton's 30th birthday bash at hot spot LAVO was pretty sweet. Kicking off the party, Hilton, who wore a plunging black Marc Bouwer dress, took a few liqueur shots and sexily danced to a remixed version of her song 'Turn it Up.' "This is my hometown where I was born, so I love all my New Yorkers. You guys rock," Hilton told...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 03:10 AM by AOL TV Editors
Paris Hilton was on 'Late Show' to hawk her new iPhone app, but David Letterman had a better idea. After she showed him the feature that allows you to superimpose a picture of Paris Hilton onto a picture you take of yourself, he decided it would be more fun to drive her boyfriend, Cy Waits, crazy. "I wonder what the boyfriend thinks of this shot," Letterman said of the first picture Hilton...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 06:27 PM by Rebecca Macatee
A criminal complaint was filed against Paris Hilton's boyfriend Thursday afternoon. RadarOnline.com reports that Cy Waits, also known as the heiress's arm candy, could be convicted of a felony charge and might even face jail time as a result of his August 2010 arrest. On Aug. 26, 2010, Paris and Cy were pulled over in Las Vegas. Officers claimed the Cadillac SUV which Cy was driving had the...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 08:33 AM by Kelly Fisher
Does the world need another look into Paris Hilton's life? Well, it's coming whether you want it or not. The heiress-turned-reality star is heading back to the small screen on Oxygen Network's 'The World According to Paris.' According to Entertainment Tonight, the new show will feature Hilton living her "real life," as opposed to the "character" she played in her first foray into realty TV with...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Welcome to the next battle in the Celebutante Wars: Operation Holiday Cards This week Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian released their respective Christmas cards to much chatter on the Internet. Using the holidays to exploit oneself was a game invented by Paris. Hilton was one of the first celebrities to leak her annual card to the press back in the mid 2000s, when she still sat atop the...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Paris Hilton announced at a press conference in Madrid, Spain, on Saturday that she has started her own motorcycle racing team called "SuperMartxe VIP by Paris Hilton" (the name refers to a dance party in Ibiza). Aptly, the primary colors of the bike are pink, white and blue. Hilton promoted the launch of the team by posing with one of the race bikes at the conference in skin-tight, pink and...
- Posted Dec 18th 2010 at 02:29 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Holiday
We all know Paris Hilton had quite a bumpy year. And, as depicted in her new holiday photo, she just might be bracing for another one. The provocative Christmas card has been mailed to friends and associates of the 29-year-old socialite (recently nixed from the Nicole Richie wedding guest list), and the message she sends, according to People.com, is as unsubtle as her slinky silver minidress:...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 11:27 AM by Rob Shuter
Friends of newlywed Nicole Richie tell me the reality star-turned-author agonized for months over whether or not to invite once-BFF Paris Hilton to her wedding to Joel Madden on Saturday, but at the last minute decided it would be best for everyone if the hotel heiress didn't attend. "Nicole is in a very different place in her life from when she was hanging out with Paris. She's the mother of...
- Posted Nov 26th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Kim Kardashian popped onto the celebrity scene as Paris Hilton's friend and stylist to the stars several years ago, at a time when no one -- especially Paris -- ever thought Kim would come to dominate celebrity culture. "Paris a so jealous," Kim's best friend and star of E! series 'The Spin Crowd' Jonathan Cheban tells me when he stopped by my new HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Amanda Bynes Gets Her Driver's License Back
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- This guy is going to collect every VHS copy of ?Speed' in the world (also, he's taller)
- Kate Middleton and Prince William "Saddened" by Sudden Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother, Mark Shand
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Celebrates Baby Shower With Gal-Pals—See the Pics!
- Mila Kunis Keeps Her Baby Bump Cozy After Workout: See the Pregnant Star Staying Fit!