Posts with tag "paris hilton"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Paris Hilton just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to escaping stalkers. Police arrested yet another almost-intruder looking into Hilton's Malibu beach house over the holiday weekend. James Rainford was taken into custody on Monday after he was spotted trying to get a peek inside the heiress' home. But he wasn't just any curious passerby hoping to get a look at the socialite. "He...
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 11:20 AM by Kelly Fisher
Paris Hilton can now go to sleep feeling a little safer these days. The man convicted of attempting to burglarize her L.A. home last August has been sentenced to two years in state prison. According to E! Online, Nathan Lee Parada was found guilty of felony attempted first degree burglary in April. The prosecution argued that Parada came to Los Angeles from the Redlands, bought a star map to...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 05:18 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
From BFFs to frenemies to nemeses, it looks like Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton may be making their way back to the former -- or at least they're doing a pretty good job of faking it. The pair both attended a Hollywood event on Tuesday where they were all smiles upon greeting one another. Hilton and Richie were the best of friends, and among the original reality show few, whose quirky...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After a year of dating, Paris Hilton and Cy Waits have called it quits. Since the premiere of Hilton's new reality show, 'The World According to Paris,' the pair's turbulent relationship has been broadcast on the small screen as Waits has voiced his distaste for the world of reality TV. "They are broken up," a source close to the couple told Us magazine. "It's sad, she cares about him a lot...
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 12:06 PM by PopEater Staff
While her show 'The World According to Paris' may not be burning up the ratings yet, it's pretty darn obvious people are still interested in the starlet's world. Case in point: the flurry of coverage this week about the maybe-faltering relationship betwixt Hilton and boyfriend, Cy Waits, who according to a E! source is "upset" by how the Oxygen show has altered his life. "He felt that way too...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 04:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Paris Hilton and boyfriend, Cy Waits are still an item, according to a source close to the couple, they may be headed to Splitsville soon, in part, because of Hilton's new reality show, 'The World According to Paris.' "Paris loves and respects Cy very much," a source told E Online. "He has been through a lot with her. But sometimes it's hard on their relationship because he's not used...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Last time Paris Hilton was on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' she tried to school him in her meanings for the words "hot" and "huge." He never got it. Nevertheless, he decided to take it back there with her in light of the recent Twitter photo scandals involving Rep. Anthony Weiner. Hilton admitted to being marginally aware of it, but not so much that she recognized the infamous underwear picture. ...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 03:40 PM by Rob Shuter
Paris Hilton's new reality show on Oxygen debuted to disastrous ratings last week, but rather than accept some blame, insiders tell me Paris is pointing her finger at the network. "Paris is furious that the show didn't premiere at the time it was supposed to," an insider tells me when speaking about 'The World According to Paris.' "She worked her tail off doing promotion and publicity for the...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 09:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
Last year, Paris Hilton was sentenced to 200 hours of community service as part of a drug possession case. Some of that community service is featured on Hilton's new reality show, 'The World According to Paris,' and needless to say, Hilton didn't enjoy the experience. Today on 'The View,' Barbara Walters took Hilton to task over that footage and her public image. "You are dragged out of bed by...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 07:48 AM by Kelly Fisher
Paris Hilton appeared on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' with her mother, Kathy, and got emotional when talking about the infamous XXX-rated tape of her that was released in 2004. "I just felt so betrayed, this was not some random guy, this was someone I was with for a few years," says Hilton of her ex-boyfriend Rick Soloman, who sold the intimate tape of the heiress. "Now when people look at me,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- Michael Sam to Undergo a Physical for the Dallas Cowboys: Will He Be Joining Tony Romo's Team?!
- Ryan Seacrest and Talking Cat Team Up for One Epic Morning—Watch the Funny Clip!
- Ouch! Cara Delevingne Falls Flat on Her Back at GQ Men of the Year Awards—See the Hilarious Pic!