Posts with tag "paris jackson"
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 05:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael Jackson's two oldest children -- Prince Michael, 13, and Paris, 12 -- began their studies at a traditional school last Wednesday -- their first experience outside of homeschooling. But before they could hit the books like "normal" kids, Prince and Paris had to first win over their skeptical grandmother, Katherine. A family member close to the situation tells PopEater that Paris and Prin...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 06:20 PM by Nadine Cheung
Michael Jackson went to great lengths to keep his children out of the public eye, but following his death, Paris Jackson and Blanket Jackson were thrust into the limelight. Now, personal videos of the King of Pop's children have leaked on YouTube, sparking a debate on whether the exposure will have a positive or negative affect on the once-sheltered Jackson kids. Over the course of their childh...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 12:47 PM by Sam Brand
Michael Joseph Jr. (Prince) made it. Paris-Michael Katherine (Paris) made it. But where was Prince Michael Jackson II (Blanket), Michael Jackson's youngest child, during last night's Grammys? Backstage and fighting stage fright, says Entertainment Tonight. In other news, tomorrow is Groundhog Day. And Pink's Grammys performance has spun the internet into a tizzy. This is What You're Searching for ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Four months after the death of their father Michael Jackson, Paris, Prince and Blanket have turned to therapy to cope with their grief, LaToya Jackson told UK's Mirror. The whole family is rallying around to raise the kids the way Michael would have wanted, but LaToya admits "it's so painful" to watch the kids have to deal with such a tragedy. ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
A paparazzi photographer following Michael Jackson's children got into an accident Wednesday with one of the family's vehicles in Los Angeles, according to police. TMZ was the first to report that the kids' nanny Grace Rwaramba was driving the car. "The damage was minor and there were no injuries," says Sgt. Ann Pickering. "A report was taken and it's under investigation."...
- Posted Aug 9th 2009 at 10:33 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
A British tabloid reported Saturday that the godfather of Michael Jackson's three children claims to be the father of the singer's daughter Paris. The News of the World quotes Jackson's longtime friend Mark Lester as saying that he "gave Michael my sperm so that he could have kids -- and I believe Paris is my daughter." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM TIME: See the 10 Best Outfits from Mad Men
- Daniel Craig Is the Ultimate Action Hero in New James Bond Spectre Trailer
- Michael Sam: 'I'm Not the Only Gay Person in the NFL'
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!
- Dr. Dre Didn't Want to Make Straight Outta Compton: I Was Nervous About ''Putting a Blemish on Our Legacy''—Watch!
- Spectre Teaser Trailer Shows Daniel Craig's James Bond More Brooding and Badass Than Ever—Watch!