Posts with tag "paris jackson"
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 05:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael Jackson's two oldest children -- Prince Michael, 13, and Paris, 12 -- began their studies at a traditional school last Wednesday -- their first experience outside of homeschooling. But before they could hit the books like "normal" kids, Prince and Paris had to first win over their skeptical grandmother, Katherine. A family member close to the situation tells PopEater that Paris and ...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 06:20 PM by Nadine Cheung
Michael Jackson went to great lengths to keep his children out of the public eye, but following his death, Paris Jackson and Blanket Jackson were thrust into the limelight. Now, personal videos of the King of Pop's children have leaked on YouTube, sparking a debate on whether the exposure will have a positive or negative affect on the once-sheltered Jackson kids. Over the course of their ...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 12:47 PM by Sam Brand
Michael Joseph Jr. (Prince) made it. Paris-Michael Katherine (Paris) made it. But where was Prince Michael Jackson II (Blanket), Michael Jackson's youngest child, during last night's Grammys? Backstage and fighting stage fright, says Entertainment Tonight. In other news, tomorrow is Groundhog Day. And Pink's Grammys performance has spun the internet into a tizzy. This is What You're Searching for ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Four months after the death of their father Michael Jackson, Paris, Prince and Blanket have turned to therapy to cope with their grief, LaToya Jackson told UK's Mirror. The whole family is rallying around to raise the kids the way Michael would have wanted, but LaToya admits "it's so painful" to watch the kids have to deal with such a tragedy. ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
A paparazzi photographer following Michael Jackson's children got into an accident Wednesday with one of the family's vehicles in Los Angeles, according to police. TMZ was the first to report that the kids' nanny Grace Rwaramba was driving the car. "The damage was minor and there were no injuries," says Sgt. Ann Pickering. "A report was taken and it's under investigation." ...
- Posted Aug 9th 2009 at 10:33 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
A British tabloid reported Saturday that the godfather of Michael Jackson's three children claims to be the father of the singer's daughter Paris. The News of the World quotes Jackson's longtime friend Mark Lester as saying that he "gave Michael my sperm so that he could have kids -- and I believe Paris is my daughter." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Father of Evelyn Lozada's Baby Is...
- Heidi Klum Won't Have Plastic Surgery Because 'I've Been Too Scared'
- Do Blondes Have More Fun? Kate Mara's About to Find Out
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Paris Hilton slams fake Nelson Mandela tweet: ?Get a life and stop talking about mine'
- ?Grey's Anatomy's' Meredith Grey vs. ?Scandal's' Olivia Pope: Battle of Shondaland's worst parents ? POLL
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Christmas With Her Twins, Gets Emotional While Accepting March of Dimes Award
- Inside Dakota Johnson's Fifty Shades Juicing Diet: Exclusive Details on the Secret to Her Sexy Figure!
- Jonathan Cheban Hits the Beach in Miami With Girlfriend Anat Popovsky—See Her Hot Bikini Bod!