Posts with tag "paris jackson"
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 05:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael Jackson's two oldest children -- Prince Michael, 13, and Paris, 12 -- began their studies at a traditional school last Wednesday -- their first experience outside of homeschooling. But before they could hit the books like "normal" kids, Prince and Paris had to first win over their skeptical grandmother, Katherine. A family member close to the situation tells PopEater that Paris and...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 06:20 PM by Nadine Cheung
Michael Jackson went to great lengths to keep his children out of the public eye, but following his death, Paris Jackson and Blanket Jackson were thrust into the limelight. Now, personal videos of the King of Pop's children have leaked on YouTube, sparking a debate on whether the exposure will have a positive or negative affect on the once-sheltered Jackson kids. Over the course of their...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 12:47 PM by Sam Brand
Michael Joseph Jr. (Prince) made it. Paris-Michael Katherine (Paris) made it. But where was Prince Michael Jackson II (Blanket), Michael Jackson's youngest child, during last night's Grammys? Backstage and fighting stage fright, says Entertainment Tonight. In other news, tomorrow is Groundhog Day. And Pink's Grammys performance has spun the internet into a tizzy. This is What You're Searching for...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Four months after the death of their father Michael Jackson, Paris, Prince and Blanket have turned to therapy to cope with their grief, LaToya Jackson told UK's Mirror. The whole family is rallying around to raise the kids the way Michael would have wanted, but LaToya admits "it's so painful" to watch the kids have to deal with such a tragedy. ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
A paparazzi photographer following Michael Jackson's children got into an accident Wednesday with one of the family's vehicles in Los Angeles, according to police. TMZ was the first to report that the kids' nanny Grace Rwaramba was driving the car. "The damage was minor and there were no injuries," says Sgt. Ann Pickering. "A report was taken and it's under investigation."...
- Posted Aug 9th 2009 at 10:33 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
A British tabloid reported Saturday that the godfather of Michael Jackson's three children claims to be the father of the singer's daughter Paris. The News of the World quotes Jackson's longtime friend Mark Lester as saying that he "gave Michael my sperm so that he could have kids -- and I believe Paris is my daughter." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!