Posts with tag "parishilton"
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 05:01 PM by Shelley White
- Filed under:
- Music News
Now is definitely Ke$ha's moment. Her party anthem 'Tik Tok' sold more downloads in a single week than any female artist in history, hitting number one in five countries. Her album 'Animal' debuted atop the US Billboard chart. And she's already got a notorious backstory that would make Madonna jealous. Kesha Rose Sebert grew up in Nashville as the daughter of songwriter and single mom Pebe Sebe...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 11:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like the days of carrying a cute Chihuahua as an accessory are over. Paris Hilton now is making waves with her latest furry friend: a ferret. Hilton even took the pet to Las Vegas and uploaded a picture of the animal stuffed in her hoodie. "Me and baby Vegas," she wrote on Twitter. ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Paris Hilton's days of long nights and hard partying with studs aplenty are over, as the heiress-turned-celebrity says she's ready to tie the knot. In a Life & Style interview given exclusively to PopEater, Hilton says that she and boyfriend Doug Reinhardt are definitely looking to take their relationship to the next step this year. "I wouldn't rule out a wedding in 2010," Hilton says. More sc...
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs 140 characters when a photo is said to be worth a 1,000 words? Ever since Ashton Kutcher (not so secretly) posted a photo of Demi Moore in her underwear -- err, bathing suit -- did we fully understand the power of celebrity photos on Twitter. Putting the camera in their own hands, everyone from Katy Perry to Paris Hilton and John Mayer have uploaded photos of exotic vacations, dentist vi...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 02:01 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instinct to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, we're forced to bear witness to the boring black-and-white red carpet of the 'Nine' premiere - c'mon, ladies, branch out! Thankfully we have some relief via the Olsen Twins, Paris Hilton, and M...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Burglary must run in the family for the Hilton clan. A year after her big sister's home was broken into by a crew of teen bandits, Nicky Hilton is now reeling from a burglary at her Los Angeles home. Police say they were called Tuesday afternoon and were told that several unidentified items were swiped. Paris Hilton took to her Twitter feed to voice her outrage at both the criminals and the poli...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 04:15 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Four people accused of breaking into the homes of celebrities including Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges they stole $3 million in jewelry, designer clothes and other items. The suspects include 19-year-olds Courtney Leigh Ames (far left) Nicholas Prugo (center), Diana Tamayo (not pictured) and 27-year-old Roy Lopez Jr. (second from right). All four are charg...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Scott Harris
When Rihanna sits down tonight with Diane Sawyer on '20/20', it's sure to be one of the biggest interviews of the year. But will it go down as one of the biggest interviews of all time? Over the years, the celebrity interview has become one of the staples of the entertainment industry. Make a huge mistake? Go on the 'Tonight Show' and humbly plead forgiveness. In need of a reputation makeover?...
- Posted Nov 1st 2009 at 11:55 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instinct to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. Tune in every week for the latest fashion faux pas and hurrahs. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Last week, police arrested five teens and one 27-year-old man on suspicion of burglarizing homes in the Hollywood Hills belonging to Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green, Ashley Tisdale, Rachel Bilson and more. The culprits, they say, are the 'Burglar Bunch' - and the Internet. Police now the teens scoured celebrity blogs and Web sites, looking for valuabl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson Dishes on Her Family's Christmas Traditions
- Steal Jared Leto's Entire Look (Man Bun Not Included)
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!