Posts with tag "patton oswalt"
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 03:07 PM by Sarah Crow
The Carvel Black Card has become the subject of awe and derision in the media since earlier this year when Lindsay Lohan's card was revoked after her family allegedly abused their free ice cream privileges. The plastic privilege has even made its way into a recent episode of '30 Rock' in which the card is used as a means of scamming the ice cream company out of money. Despite the card's...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 08:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Patton Oswalt wasn't at Columbia University's graduation ceremony last week, but his jokes were. Brian Corman, the School of General Studies valedictorian, regaled fellow grads with a humorous story about attending a "Physics for Poets" class. One major problem: The jokes were wildly similar to an anecdote in Oswalt's stand-up act, also called "Physics for Poets." Corman, a political science...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 03:00 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Like most of the nation, we watched the unfortunate demise of Conan O'Brien's version of 'The Tonight Show.' The star-powered final week included appearances by Will Ferrell, Tom Hanks, and Adam Sandler. Mr. 'Happy Gilmore' and Conan enjoyed a trip down memory lane about their times working together on a little show called 'SNL' where Sandler was a cast member and O'Brien was a writer. Sandler, of...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 08:55 AM by Amber James
Although actor Patton Oswalt plays a New York Giants super fan in his upcoming movie 'Big Fan,' he "doesn't follow sports at all," he admitted to PopEater. "Basically I had to draw on my geeky love for comics. It's the same spark, just different fuel," he said. In the film, Oswalt plays a parking garage attendant who is self-described as the "world's biggest New York Giants fan." Since its...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 04:01 PM by Amber James
'Big Fan' star Patton Oswalt has a lot on his plate, but he's most proud to call himself a father. He and his wife Michelle welcomed their daughter Alice Rigney Oswalt on April 15, and he has barely slept since then. Pointing at his tired face, Oswalt admits, "This is from lack of sleep and trying to calm her down. That is what my life is -- calm that baby down and try to get some sleep......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alexa Ray Joel Opens Up About Health Scare
- Ryan Lochte, Ireland Baldwin Look Hot (and Strip Down) In Calvin Klein Ads
- Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- Taylor Swift crashes superfan's bridal shower ? VIDEO
- ?Neighbors': Seth Rogen and Zac Efron try out for ?Workaholics' cubicle ? NSFW VIDEO
- ?Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding ? PHOTO