Posts with tag "paul hogan"
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 04:24 PM by PopEater Staff
'Crocodile Dundee' star Paul Hogan lashed out at the Australian tax office in an interview Tuesday on the Australian television's 'A Current Affair' after being told he couldn't leave the country until he pays off his debts, Reuters reports. "I can't pay 10 percent of what they're asking ... bugger 'em!" the actor said. When the 70-year-old actor landed in Sydney on Aug. 20 to attend his...
- Posted Aug 26th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Actor Paul Hogan, star of the 'Crocodile Dundee' movie trilogy, has been barred from leaving Australia until he pays a disputed tax bill, his lawyer said on Thursday. The 70-year-old actor, who currently lives in Los Angeles and first gained a public profile in the United States with his cheerful offer to "slip an extra shrimp on the barbie" in Australian tourism TV ads in the mid 1980s,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!