Posts with tag "paul hogan"
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 04:24 PM by PopEater Staff
'Crocodile Dundee' star Paul Hogan lashed out at the Australian tax office in an interview Tuesday on the Australian television's 'A Current Affair' after being told he couldn't leave the country until he pays off his debts, Reuters reports. "I can't pay 10 percent of what they're asking ... bugger 'em!" the actor said. When the 70-year-old actor landed in Sydney on Aug. 20 to attend his...
- Posted Aug 26th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Actor Paul Hogan, star of the 'Crocodile Dundee' movie trilogy, has been barred from leaving Australia until he pays a disputed tax bill, his lawyer said on Thursday. The 70-year-old actor, who currently lives in Los Angeles and first gained a public profile in the United States with his cheerful offer to "slip an extra shrimp on the barbie" in Australian tourism TV ads in the mid 1980s,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding
- Shakira: I Had To Get My Boyfriend's Permission to Work with Rihanna
- American on Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet 'Was a Wonderful Man,' Ex-Wife Says
- '300: Rise of an Empire' wages war at the box office
- Bindi Irwin criticized for teaming up with SeaWorld
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spotted kissing in Texas