Posts with tag "paul hogan"
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 04:24 PM by PopEater Staff
'Crocodile Dundee' star Paul Hogan lashed out at the Australian tax office in an interview Tuesday on the Australian television's 'A Current Affair' after being told he couldn't leave the country until he pays off his debts, Reuters reports. "I can't pay 10 percent of what they're asking ... bugger 'em!" the actor said. When the 70-year-old actor landed in Sydney on Aug. 20 to attend his...
- Posted Aug 26th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Actor Paul Hogan, star of the 'Crocodile Dundee' movie trilogy, has been barred from leaving Australia until he pays a disputed tax bill, his lawyer said on Thursday. The 70-year-old actor, who currently lives in Los Angeles and first gained a public profile in the United States with his cheerful offer to "slip an extra shrimp on the barbie" in Australian tourism TV ads in the mid 1980s,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hollywood's Sweetest Family #Ussies
- Garnett Spears, Who Died of Salt Poisoning, Had Been Treated for Same Thing as an Infant
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- 'Fashion Police' remembers Joan and reveal what she drank on set
- Nude photos of Kim Kardashian reportedly leaked online
- Mariah Carey reportedly leaning on director Brett Ratner for support
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Katherine Heigl Seemingly Confuses Iraq for Afghanistan in State of Affairs On-Set Snap
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!