Posts with tag "paula abdul"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
What happens when you take two former 'American Idol' judges and give them pot brownies? Well, it's not as fun as it may sound. Former 'Idol' judge and current star of 'Platinum Hit' Kara DioGuardi once found herself "high as a kite" at Paula Abdul's house after accidentally eating pot brownies and the trip landed her in the hospital. DioGuardi told George Lopez on 'Lopez Tonight' Wednesday...
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 08:27 AM by Christine Fenno
The 'X Factor' judging panel is complete, with the final chair to be filled by Paula Abdul, who just closed the deal in last-minute negotiations, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Abdul will take her seat alongside Simon Cowell, reuniting the former 'Idol' stars once again. Cheryl Cole and Antonio 'L.A.' Reid have already been named as the other 'X Factor' judges. Meanwhile, Pussycat Doll...
- Posted Mar 4th 2011 at 12:50 AM by AOL TV Editors
Simon Cowell continues to be cagey regarding final selection for the 'X Factor' judges panel. He did, however, reveal the names of possible judges and those who definitely aren't being considered on 'Access Hollywood Live.' Cowell said that George Michael, Nicole Scherzinger, Mariah Carey and Paula Abdul are possibilities, but that Christina Aguilera and Katy Perry are not. He also said that...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 10:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
If Paula Abdul is headed to Simon Cowell's 'The X Factor,' she's feigning ignorance. On 'The Tonight Show,' Jay Leno asked whether she missed working with him as an 'American Idol' judge. "Of course, I miss everybody," she said diplomatically. "The rumor is you guys might work together again," Leno nudged. She was speechless. The host added, "Is this the first you've heard of it?" Abdul...
Paula Abdul Explains How 'Live to Dance' Is 'Different,' Reveals Surprising Inspiration for Getting Back to TVPosted Jan 6th 2011 at 05:45 PM by David Chiu
Unless you haven't been keeping track of television this week, you already know that Paula Abdul debuted her brand-new CBS dance competition show, 'Live to Dance,' this past Tuesday. For Abdul, the new show brings her career full circle. Before she became a recording artist and 'American Idol' judge, she was a dancer and choreographer who had worked with such acts as Duran Duran, ZZ Top and Janet...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 11:59 AM by Sarah Crow
Straight up, now tell us, is Paula Abdul's sweet and articulate nature on TV's 'Live to Dance' going to last forever, oh, oh, oh, or are we caught in a hit-and-run? The former 'American Idol' judge made her triumphant return to television last night on her new CBS show. Unlike her previous small screen hits and misses ('Hey Paula!', anyone?), the singer brought not only her trademark nice girl...
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 09:54 AM by Christine Fenno
In a new 'CBS Sunday Morning' interview airing tomorrow, former 'American Idol' judge Paula Abdul opens up to Julie Chen about certain misconceptions people have of her -- namely, that she's gone on the air inebriated and that she's unintelligent. "I am intelligent," Abdul, 48, says with a smile. "Having a brain, that's a concept, yes, with Paula Abdul. I have a brain." And what's her...
- Posted Nov 20th 2010 at 02:54 PM by Christine Fenno
As soon as each season's Hollywood Week ends, and finalists start singing for fans' votes, 'American Idol' addicts coast to coast are on autopilot when it comes to tuning in for fresh performances on Tuesdays, and for the elimination announcement the next night. According to the Hollywood Reporter, that's all about to change. Fox has made the surprising move of bumping the hit series -- about...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 05:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Paula Abdul's latest project, 'Live to Dance,' is searching for stars and only the most original dancers will make the cut. Abdul, who recently showcased her acting chops on Lifetime's 'Drop Dead Diva' is ready to get back to her reality roots with the January premiere of 'Dance.' The former 'American Idol' judge took to Ryan Seacrest's radio show to describe the upcoming CBS show. "We're...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 10:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Martha Stewart's daughter has a cheeky talk show. Paula Abdul loves to talk. And as luck would have it, the former 'American Idol' judge has a new talent-show series to promote. What's that, you say? You knew Martha Stewart hosted a show about kitcheny, crafty things -- but who's this daughter? Martha's only child is 44-year-old Alexis, and since 2008, she's cultivated a cable TV following by...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kevin Costner Shares a Kiss With Daughter Lily at Black and White Screening in Italy
- Sarah Hyland Talks Overcoming Adversity: People "Have to Go Through Things" to Become Who They Are
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Leaks Online—but Prepare to Face the Wrath of Her Fans If You Listen to It