Posts with tag "paulaabdul"
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 01:46 PM by PopEater Staff
Jessica Simpson's publicist would like you to disregard any rumors or newspaper reports you may have heard about the singer taking Paula Abdul's place on 'American Idol.' The Denial After the Jump!...
- Posted Aug 12th 2009 at 12:14 PM by Linda Laban
In the wake of Paula Abdul's departure from 'American Idol,' 'Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert recalls the thrill of not only performing as a contestant on the show and having his own childhood idol as a judge, but also getting to work with the '80s pop singer. "I had her CD when I was a kid, so it was strange to be standing in front of her when I was auditioning for the show," Lambert tells PopEater....
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
In the wake of Paula Abdul's will-she-or-won't she departure from 'American Idol,' we've come to really embrace the qualities that made her such a great judge to have around. She was sweet, spunky, and reliably hilarious (intentional or otherwise). We've discussed how Abdul might fare on other reality competition programs, but the truth is, there are plenty of judges with equally wonderful, if not...
- Posted Aug 9th 2009 at 11:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Even though Paula Abdul won't be returning to 'American Idol,' ABC executives would love to secure her as a judge for the next season of 'Dancing With The Stars,' PEOPLE reports. "I think she's a huge talent," ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson said. "There's a sensitivity and an empathy that balances out 'Idol,' and we'd love to get a piece of that."...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 12:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Kara DioGuardi is still "completely shocked" about Paula Abdul quitting 'American Idol.' She's been trying to reach the 'Straight Up' singer all week hoping to persuade Abdul to "reconsider" her decision to leave "It's such a loss for the show, such a loss for the contestants. She's definitely the heart of the panel," DioGuardio said Friday on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. DioGuardi admits she...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 08:35 AM by PopEater Staff
With the sudden departure of 'American Idol' judge Paula Abdul, the show's producers say they're sticking with four judges and on a quest to find her permanent replacement. In the meantime, the show will employ an array of female pop stars including Victoria Beckham and Katy Perry, who will stand in as a guest fourth judge for the audition rounds. ...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 12:29 PM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest seemed blindsided by Paula Abdul's announcement that she would not be returning to the show. "The news stunned me last night," he said on his KISS FM radio show. Seacrest denied all the rumors that this was a publicity stunt and admitted he's "bummed" to see her leave on such abrupt terms....
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 11:44 AM by PopEater Staff
We hoped that Paula Abdul's 'Idol' resignation - delivered to fans via Twitter - was a prank or publicity stunt, but an official statement from FOX has confirmed the news. We thought the nurturing den mother of the 'American Idol' judges' panel would be forever our girl, but now we're forced to consider the alternatives. Will the 'Idol' judge count stay at three, as it did for so many years? Or...
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 10:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Paula Abdul has used Twitter to announce that she won't be returning to 'American Idol' this upcoming season. In a series of tweets on the micro-blogging site, Abdul said: "With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to #IDOL. I'll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all..Cont'd..."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Baby Boy on the Way for Bachelor Alum Renee Oteri
- The New Way to Tone Your Abs (It Beats Crunches!)
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After L.A. Fender-Bender with Paps
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Chris O'Dowd and Wife, Dawn O'Porter, Reveal They're Expecting a Baby During ALS Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Bitch Stole Our Look! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley vs. Olivia Palermo vs. Suki Waterhouse vs. Cara Delevingne in Burberry
- Frankie Grande Thinks Lesbians Chose to Be Gay, Plus More Controversial Moments From the Big Brother Star