Posts with tag "pee wee herman"
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
In the latest 'Saturday Night Live' digital short, seen on last night's episode, binge-drinking Andy Samberg is a good, old-fashioned bad influence...on Pee-wee Herman! After the two down shots in a rowdy bar, Samberg leads Pee-wee (Paul Reubens) into a full-fledged bender of furniture-breaking debauchery even the cops can't stop. Friends try to stage an intervention, but the new BFFs fail to...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 02:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Pee-wee Herman is the luckiest boy in the world: He's had a front-row seat to witness the magic that is Christmastime in New York City. P.W. has been spending his December days and nights on Broadway at the Stephen Sondheim Theater during his triumphant return of 'The Pee-wee Herman Show.' The critical and audience smash -- featuring his famed group of friends including Miss Yvonne, Mailman...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Jason Kaufman
- Filed under:
- Good News
Pee-wee Herman is back in a big way, heading to Broadway for a ten-week run of his live show this fall. To celebrate his arrival in the Big Apple, all while showing off that he knows a thing or two about modern technology, Pee-wee traveled through Manhattan one day this week, tweeting his locations throughout the day to his many followers and creating a caravan that twisted and turned their way to...
- Posted Jul 1st 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Pee-Wee Herman will be hitting the big screen again -- and Hollywood's comedy mastermind-of-the-moment, Judd Apatow, is helping bring the gray suited, red bow-tie clad character back to life, the Associated Press reports. While rumors have been brewing for months about a possible movie for the infamous children's character, it was finally confirmed that it's really going to happen. Apatow's...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 08:05 AM by PopEater Staff
Pee-Wee Herman returned to the small screen on Tuesday's 'Jay Leno Show' to show off his "abstinence ring" and talk briefly about his upcoming stage show. "It's not easy" to stay pure, the real life Paul Reubens told Leno about the ring, a nod to the actor's 1991 arrest at an XXX theater. Pee-Wee said he was excited to go "back to his roots" for the stage show, adding that familiar characters...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Husband Convicted of Murdering Wife with Lethal Injection of Nicotine
- Holly Williams Welcomes a Daughter
- Police Baffled by Utah Family of 5 Found Dead in Living Room
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining
- Malcolm Young, Fouding Member of AC/DC, Is Suffering From Dementia
- Mario Lopez Drops Some Knowledge on Staying Faithful: "It's Really About the Timing"—Listen!