Posts with tag "people magazine"
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 08:40 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie
Elin Nordegren's surprising tell-all on the cover of last week's PEOPLE magazine had everyone in a tizzy, and not just because she opened up about her philandering ex, Tiger Woods. The magazine was so confident it would be a huge seller, they even raised their price and printed more copies, something they hadn't done since they debuted Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's twins in August 2008. So did ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 03:37 PM by Dino Sossi
Director Sofia Coppola, daughter of Hollywood luminary Francis Ford Coppola, is expecting her second child with musician Thomas Mars, reports PEOPLE. Mars, frontman for alternative rock band Phoenix, confirmed the news during an interview with Chicago's WXRT radio station. "I heard the story that if you play Bach, [babies in the womb] get smarter," joked the French-born rocker....
Why You're Searching "Barbara Walters 10 Most Fascinating People," "Top Chef Finale," and "Tila Tequila Engaged"Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "10 Most Fascinating People," "Top Chef Finale," "Spiral Over Norway," "Tila Tequila Engaged," and "Philippe Padieu" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of showbiz. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift: I Don't Dress for Guys, I Dress to Impress My BFFs!
- Ty Herndon: The Support I've Received Since Coming Out 'Blew My Mind'
- What's the Key to Kate Hudson's Killer Body? 'Work Your Ass Off'
- 8 things you didn't know about Miranda Lambert
- Reba McEntire: I always have more to learn
- Celebrity weight loss winners
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'