Posts with tag "perez hilton"
- Posted May 2nd 2010 at 05:00 AM by Jane Boursaw
If a tweet about malaria crossed your Twitter account this week, there's nothing random about it. It's a focused effort by celebrity tweeters and others to spread the word about World Malaria Day (#endmalaria) and the need for nets to keep the disease at bay. A similar Twitter campaign took place one year ago this week. Between tweets and retweets, there's no telling how many lives the...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 02:51 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, we assemble a collection of the messes on Hollywood's red carpets. Perez Hilton hosted a Carn-Evil over the weekend, which resulted in a gaggle of celebs in hideous clothing - but it was...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:10 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
The world lost a beautiful and talented soul on Sunday. We know that. We don't know why or how Brittany Murphy was taken from us. Autopsy results won't be released for 4-6 weeks, and even then we may have only a vague idea of what killed the 32-year-old. We do know when Murphy was last seen in public. We know when she was found by her mother. And we know that her friends, family and fans are...
- Posted Dec 20th 2009 at 03:18 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal
It took just minutes for the word of Brittany Murphy's death to spread around the Internet, and blogger Perez Hilton is using the news not to offer up a tribute to the 'Clueless' actress, but to point out a handful of troubled Hollywood starlets who he thinks may also be knocking on death's door. Hilton is linking Murphy's death to drugs -- despite there being no official indications or reports...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 07:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Perez Hilton was scheduled to appear on KTLA's morning show, but the gossip blogger left the studio before he could even appear. Hilton tweeted that he wanted "an apology and an on-air correction/retraction!" after KTLA reported he had forgone his interview. "Perez said we lied about what happened here, and he demanded a retraction...Well demand this you talentless dope, here is what really...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 01:06 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
"Is Anderson Cooper gay?" That's the big question once again circulating around the Web ... only this time it's not so much is he, but who is he dating and why hasn't he come out yet. Last week, Gawker, Page Six and Perez Hilton started buzzing about supposedly closeted Cooper's rumored new beau (who, to be fair, Michael Musto has been blogging about for more than a month), and the glut of...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 06:40 PM by PopEater Staff
After last week's Insider interview about her relationship with Jon Gosselin, 22-year-old Hailey Glassman is sending out a (possible) final message through Twitter about the love and hate she's received, pointing her hatred for the media directly at gossip blogger Perez Hilton. "I hate to say his name but Perez just sent me a message/tweet calling me a Skank and constantly a home wrecker." She...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 04:00 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Let the fur fly. Or not. Ex-Playmate and former 'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson wants to save the seals from the annual hunt on Canada's East Coast. The Canadian actress and animal rights activist is among several celebrities who are taking part in an ad campaign by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Anderson visited the Ontario provincial legislature on Friday to...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 12:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Mika, the eclectic British pop sensation that so many people love (including blogger Perez Hilton) is back on PopEater, as we're exclusively premiering his new video for 'Blame It On the Girls.' In recent interviews with PopEater (see all three here), Mika dished about how he grew up surrounded by female family members, which is what inspired the upbeat tune (and awesome video. About the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Buried in Snow Bank for 13 Hours, Mom Pens Farewell Notes to Daughters Before Rescue
- Scott Disick 'Excited' About Arrival of Baby No. 3 with Kourtney Kardashian
- Cameron Diaz and the SNL Ladies Rap About the Joys of Going Home for Thanksgiving
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week