Posts with tag "pete wentz"
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 06:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Earlier today, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz's young son Bronx was in a minor car accident in Los Angeles, PEOPLE reports. The 1½-year-old was unhurt and emergency services weren't called. A nanny was driving a black Lexus in Coldwater Canyon when the fender bender occurred, RadarOnline.com reported from the scene. After hearing about the accident, which took place near their...
- Posted Feb 18th 2010 at 07:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On Tuesday night, Pete Wentz showed off his Clandestine Industries streetwear line at New York Fashion Week. Before the show, Wentz talked shop with Elle and revealed his affection for Snooki, Pauly D. and the rest of our friends from the 'Jersey Shore.' Asked if his wife, Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, has a say in what he wears, the Fall Out Boy bassist deadpaned, "If I go out with her, I consider...
- Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 08:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Jenny McCarthy...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 09:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Fall Out Boy is finito. Two members of the band have confirmed what people have been speculating for months. Frontman Patrick Stump told Spin that he is "not in Fall Out Boy right now, while bassist Pete Wentz gave a statement on his blog Tuesday. "As far as I know, Fall Out Boy is on break," Wentz wrote. "I can't predict that I'd ever play in Fall Out Boy again." Although this could...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Jo Piazza
How will you ring in 2010? A little champagne, some dancing, hopefully a smooch at midnight? Your favorite bold-faced names will be doing the same -- just with more expensive champagne and a lockdown on that kiss if the paparazzi are around. PopEater takes a look at where the beautiful people will be welcoming in the New Year....
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs 140 characters when a photo is said to be worth a 1,000 words? Ever since Ashton Kutcher (not so secretly) posted a photo of Demi Moore in her underwear -- err, bathing suit -- did we fully understand the power of celebrity photos on Twitter. Putting the camera in their own hands, everyone from Katy Perry to Paris Hilton and John Mayer have uploaded photos of exotic vacations, dentist...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter. Lucky for you, we've done the work, so you don't have to. We're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebs like Kirstie Alley, Pete Wentz and Hugh Hefner are up to in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 10:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Unhappy that Perez Hilton made fun of her 1-year-old nephew on his blog, Jessica Simpson took to her Twitter to yell at the celebrity gossiper. "Does perez hilton..whatever his name really is..have no heart at all?Don't ever attack my family again.Sad to know u hate so deeply.Sad 4 U," the singer-actress tweeted....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup
- Lauren Conrad Dyes Hair 'Real Blonde' Before Wedding: Is It the Real Deal? (PHOTO)
- Days Of Our Lives' Eileen Davidson Is Joining RHOBH, Says Source
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Here's how ?Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- '80s TV stars sing ?Let It Go'
- Brie Bella Goes to the Caribbean, Nikki Bella Hits the Beach With John Cena and More—Catch Up With the Total Divas!
- This Beautiful Model Is Considered Plus-Size and the Internet Is Not Happy About That
- Selena Gomez Flashes Major Skin With Cara Delevingne at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Gala