Posts with tag "peter facinelli"
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered Meg...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Peter Facinelli, Mya and Adam Lambert are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 03:31 PM by Denise Warner
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' patriarch Peter Facinelli stopped by the PopEater offices to talk about his experiences with the film and much more. Peter tells us about the premiere what he's looking forward to about 'Eclipse,' working with three different directors, the scrutiny that his co-stars are constantly under, his Twitter life and what he knows about 'Breaking Dawn.' 'I hope that 'Ne...
- Posted Jan 27th 2009 at 02:18 PM by Amber James
If 'Twilight' actor Peter Facinelli had to choose between attending an exclusive premiere or staying at home with his wife Jennie Garth and their three daughters, he'd pick the latter. "I am not a big, 'Look at me' person, so I don't go to a lot of premieres. I am more of a family guy who stays at home with my kids. I'm more known as being the soccer dad," Facinelli exclusively told PopEater. ...
- Posted Jan 27th 2009 at 10:32 AM by Amber James
Even though actor Peter Facinelli, who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in 'Twilight,' admits he hasn't been keeping up with all the 'New Moon' rumors, he is excited to hear that Dakota Fanning might be joining the cast as vampire Jane. "She is a phenomenal actress... [The role of Jane] would be great for her," Facinelli exclusively told PopEater....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
- Chris Kyle's Widow: He Would Have Been 'In Awe' of American Sniper's Success
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Amy Poehler Gets Roasted and Kissed by Men in Drag—the Usual!—During Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year Ceremony
- Carrie Underwood Literally Glows in Music Video for "Little Toy Guns"—Watch the Sneak Peek!
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Sued by Former Nanny Who Claims She Was Fired for Showing ''Too Much Affection to Their Twins''