Posts with tag "peter krause"
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 10:23 AM by Christine Fenno
Talk about an off-the-radar romance! While portraying siblings Sarah and Adam Braverman on the NBC dramedy 'Parenthood' (season 2 premieres this Tuesday), Lauren Graham and Peter Krause have quietly been getting cozy off the set. In the October issue of Redbook, Graham (who recently attended the Emmys solo) confirms the two are an item, and opens up about the nerdy way their surprise relationship ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Kenny G Responsible for the Frappuccino?
- Bradley Cooper, Amy Poehler, Paul Rudd and More Set to Return for New Wet Hot American Summer Netflix Series
- A.P.C. Designer (and Kanye West Pal) Uses 'N-Word' to Describe His Fall Collection
- Florence Henderson: I have a friend with benefits
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' prequel coming to Netflix
- Brandi Glanville Goes "Ghetto" in Extended Version of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Epic Fight
- Kim Kardashian Has "Really Been Trying" for Baby No. 2, North West Flushes Kanye West's Phone Down the Toilet!
- RuPaul's Drag Race Welcomes 2 New Judges...and Ariana Grande! Watch the Season 7 Trailer Now