Posts with tag "phil collins"
- Posted Mar 6th 2011 at 11:30 PM by Spinner Editors
Phil Collins has decided to bow out from the business that made him. The British singer has reportedly told FHM that he is leaving the music industry due to health problems he's experienced for several years. The 'Sussudio' entertainer revealed that years of sitting hunched behind his drum kit have left him with an array of medical issues. Collins' ailments range from hearing loss to a dislocat...
- Posted Jun 18th 2010 at 06:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Although she wasn't inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame, Taylor Swift was presented with the Hal David Starlight Award, which honors up-and-coming songwriters, The Associated Press reports. Swift's friend, John Mayer, gave the award to the 'You Belong to Me' singer. "She's no accident," he said. "You could put her in a time machine in any era and she would have a hit record." Mayer ...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 10:24 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Pink Glove Dance," "Charlie Weis," "Lily Collins" and "Cheryl Moana Marie" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty Little Liars Star Keegan Allen: I Know Who 'A' Is ... and So Do You!
- Vanderbilt Rape Trial: Jury Convicts Ex-Football Players
- From SI: Tom Brady's High School Teammates Once Locked Him in a Locker
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- This May Be the Most Powerful Super Bowl Commercial You'll See This Year—Watch Now!
- Prince Harry's Do-Gooding Efforts Continue: Royal Takes On New Army Role Helping Wounded Soldiers
- Angelina Jolie Left ''Speechless'' by the ''Unspeakable Brutality'' Syrian and Iraqi Refugees Face: Read Her Emotional Op-Ed