Posts with tag "philanthropy"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 02:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Beyonce and Madonna are the latest stars to flock to Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' telethon, joining some of the biggest names in music in a two-hour multi-network telecast benefiting the survivors of the devastating earthquake. 'Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief' will air on all major networks, featuring stars filmed in multiple locations worldwide. Bruce Springsteen, Stin...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 03:28 PM by Jo Piazza
There is no doubt that new school Hollywood looks up to the old school when it comes to charting their career paths. Brooke Shields' time at Princeton was an inspiration to young actresses like Claire Danes, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson who took a detour into the Ivy Leagues before building their careers. Every young starlet and actor wants the career arc of Hollywood legends like Kathari...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Screen Actors Glasses: Stylish Lady Frames Ruled the SAG Awards
- Emma Stone and Julia Roberts Give Their Unique Spin to the Lady Tux
- Birdman Wins the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture
- 'Birdman' tops SAG Awards, Redmayne upsets Keaton
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- SAG Awards 2015: We live-blogged it
- Inside EW's Screen Actors Guild Awards party
- ?The Lego Movie,' ?Birdman' nab Producers Guild of America Awards
- Zach Galifianakis Is Nearly Unrecognizable as Actor Shows Off Weight Loss, Rocks Man Bun at 2015 SAG Awards
- Naomi Watts Trips Over Emma Stone's Skirt, Zach Galifianakis Copies Julianne Moore's Speech After Birdman Win at 2015 SAG Awards
- 2015 SAG Awards Best Hair Trends—Split Parts, Old Hollywood Glamour and More