Posts with tag "photography"
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Everyone knows that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, these photos need only three to say what they mean: "Love is Louder." Celeb photographer and PopEater bud Tyler Shields got together with MTV, The Jed Foundation and actress Brittany Snow to take on a very serious topic – teen suicide. The Love is Louder campaign began working to put a stop to teen suicide months ago, before th...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 11:00 PM by Ben Trivett
EXCLUSIVE: Ever wonder who takes a great cast and turns them into Don Draper and Joan Harris? Well we caught up with one of 'em -- Frank Ockenfels 3, an LA-based photographer responsible for more of the film posters and television stills then we can count. PopEater spoke with him about his great work with the cast of 'Mad Men,' arguably one of the best ensembles ever. Check out what he had to sa...
- Posted Jul 1st 2010 at 03:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Ever wonder what happens when you get a werewolf really fired up? Well, PopEater bud Tyler Shields found out during a photo shoot with Alex Meraz, who plays Paul in both 'New Moon' and the recently released 'Eclipse,' and lived to tell the tale. These two seemed to be having a great time ... until Tyler got the temperamental werewolf a little angry. Be sure to check out the video after the jump ...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 10:45 AM by Ben Trivett
Celebrity photographer and PopEater bud Tyler Shields is back with more of his now famous 'Collision' portraits. This time, however, he brings another PopEater favorite into the mix as he creates more of his mesmerizing art with Lindsay Lohan. We have to say, after seeing photos of Lindsay plastered all over the Internet, it's kind of surprising to see her presented in a new light. See what Tyler...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
What do President Barack Obama, Paris Hilton, 50 Cent, Kim Kardashian and Alicia Keys have in common? They've all been immortalized by photographer Diana Levine. Based out of New York City, Diana has had the opportunity to photograph some of the world's biggest stars. Her ability to find beauty in everyone she meets translates to every photograph she creates. Diana sat down with PopEater to talk a...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 05:11 AM by Maggie Coughlan
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
Photographer Mark Liddell has spent the past 10 years capturing Hollywood's A-List with his camera. Not only has he photographed everyone from Jessica Alba to Sharon Stone to Halle Berry, his work has also been published on over 300 magazine covers such as Vogue, Us Weekly and Harper's Bazaar. While eagerly awaiting the release of his book, 'Exposed,' Liddell chatted with PopEater t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette Finale Recap: Kaitlyn Makes Her Choice: I Have No Regrets
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe on Her Engagement: 'I Didn't Think I Could Be This Happy'
- FROM EW: Richard Linklater in Talks to Direct Jennifer Lawrence in The Rosie Project
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Box Office Top 20: 'Ant-Man' beats 'Pixels' by a tentacle; 'Southpaw' outclasses 'Paper Towns'
- Hulk Hogan thanks fans for their support after being released from WWE contract