Posts with tag "photoshop"
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Sarah Crow
'She's All That' star Rachael Leigh Cook is back in the spotlight and she's fighting the good fight against an unlikely enemy: Photoshop. The actress directed her argument to the audience at the Healthy Media for Youth Summit in Washington, D.C., claiming that doctored images of celebrities had a potentially negative effect on young people's self-esteem. "Nothing that you see is real, even i...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 04:09 PM by Mike Hess
While the people behind 'Sex and the City 2' are telling people to just "Carrie On," there are lots of people lingering and questioning just how much digital sassiness went into the new 'SATC 2' movie poster. The poster, which features an "ethereal-looking" Sarah Jessica Parker, has the actress dead-center and sporting a flowy white dress and golden accessories (shades, purse, shoes). It's gla...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 09:24 AM by Amy Wilkinson
No sooner did 'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt bare her bikini body on Shape's October cover than did headlines like "Jennifer Love Hewitt is a Size 2 Again Thanks to Photoshop" and "How Much Photoshop Was Used On Jennifer Love Hewitt?" begin swirling around the blogosphere. In the issue, the 30-year-old Hewitt admits she's still insecure about her body from time to time. "I am a girl, ...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
We're not pointing any fingers at Kelly Clarkson, but we were surprised when we saw September's issue of SELF. The fitness magazine shows Clarkson slim and trim, even though recent photos of her show a completely different figure. Has the magazine gone too far with its photoshop skills?...
- Posted Jul 30th 2009 at 10:41 AM by PopEater Staff
A much-ballyhooed snapshot of Madonna sporting a pair of muscular limbs with absolutely zero fat on them has been cast away by her rep as a work of fiction. The photo, taken on July 26, raised questions in the fitness community on whether she is taking her grueling workouts too far. But her people insist Madonna is not that skinny and that the pic was tweaked. "Madonna's arms in the most recent...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''