Posts with tag "photoshopped"
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 04:09 PM by Mike Hess
While the people behind 'Sex and the City 2' are telling people to just "Carrie On," there are lots of people lingering and questioning just how much digital sassiness went into the new 'SATC 2' movie poster. The poster, which features an "ethereal-looking" Sarah Jessica Parker, has the actress dead-center and sporting a flowy white dress and golden accessories (shades, purse, shoes). It's...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 09:24 AM by Amy Wilkinson
No sooner did 'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt bare her bikini body on Shape's October cover than did headlines like "Jennifer Love Hewitt is a Size 2 Again Thanks to Photoshop" and "How Much Photoshop Was Used On Jennifer Love Hewitt?" begin swirling around the blogosphere. In the issue, the 30-year-old Hewitt admits she's still insecure about her body from time to time. "I am a girl,...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
We're not pointing any fingers at Kelly Clarkson, but we were surprised when we saw September's issue of SELF. The fitness magazine shows Clarkson slim and trim, even though recent photos of her show a completely different figure. Has the magazine gone too far with its photoshop skills?...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Princess Kate Expecting Twins?
- Amal Alamuddin's Wedding Gown and Jewelry: All the Details! (PHOTO)
- Gwen Stefani Beats the Boys to Snag a Coveted, Repeat Contestant on The Voice
- Wal-Mart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan statue stolen from Hall Of Fame Plaza
- Is Carrie Underwood trading country music for Christian?