Posts with tag "piers morgan"
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 12:40 PM by John Mitchell
Wednesday night, Larry King expected (and tried his best) to talk to Jon Stewart about his upcoming "Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear," but the ballsy star had other plans and spent much of his time criticizing CNN and the net's choice to replace King with Piers Morgan, who is, according to Stewart, "a British guy no one's heard of." Stewart did reveal that his rally with Comedy Central ...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Rob Shuter
CNN executives are so excited about disgraced former New York guv Eliot Spitzer's new show that they are building him a brand new set at their Columbus Circle offices in NYC. However, sources tell me that one of the network's newest stars, Larry King replacement Piers Morgan, thinks they shouldn't even bother. "This is not the sort of lead-in Piers will tolerate when he replaces King at 9PM," ...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 11:47 AM by PopEater Staff
CNN has made it official, announcing Wednesday that reality TV host and former tabloid editor Piers Morgan will replace the departing Larry King in the coveted 9PM time slot, according to The New York Times. The British-born Morgan, currently a judge on NBC's 'America's Got Talent,' will debut the as-yet-unnamed interview show in January, a month after King signs off from the long-running ...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 08:49 AM by PopEater Staff
'America's Got Talent' judge Piers Morgan has long been mentioned as a possible replacement for Larry King. Now that the suspendered one has announced his retirement, Morgan's elevation to the coveted time slot on CNN is looking more like a reality than a rumor. RadarOnline.com has learned that Morgan is this close to finalizing a $10 million deal with the beleaguered news network to replace ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman Wears Anne Hathaway's (Rumored) Abandoned Oscars Dress to Cannes
- Amanda Bynes Is Arrested in New York
- Jodi Arias Jury Fails to Decide on Death Penalty
- Amanda Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- The 30 greatest war movies of all time
- Oklahoma natives Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood come to aid of tornado victims
- 10 things we learned from Billy Joel's big ?New York Times Magazine' interview
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Woohoo! ?Simpsons' fans rejoice! Universal Studios is building Springfield