Posts with tag "piers morgan"
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 12:40 PM by John Mitchell
Wednesday night, Larry King expected (and tried his best) to talk to Jon Stewart about his upcoming "Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear," but the ballsy star had other plans and spent much of his time criticizing CNN and the net's choice to replace King with Piers Morgan, who is, according to Stewart, "a British guy no one's heard of." Stewart did reveal that his rally with Comedy Central coho...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Rob Shuter
CNN executives are so excited about disgraced former New York guv Eliot Spitzer's new show that they are building him a brand new set at their Columbus Circle offices in NYC. However, sources tell me that one of the network's newest stars, Larry King replacement Piers Morgan, thinks they shouldn't even bother. "This is not the sort of lead-in Piers will tolerate when he replaces King at 9PM,"...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 11:47 AM by PopEater Staff
CNN has made it official, announcing Wednesday that reality TV host and former tabloid editor Piers Morgan will replace the departing Larry King in the coveted 9PM time slot, according to The New York Times. The British-born Morgan, currently a judge on NBC's 'America's Got Talent,' will debut the as-yet-unnamed interview show in January, a month after King signs off from the long-running 'Larr...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 08:49 AM by PopEater Staff
'America's Got Talent' judge Piers Morgan has long been mentioned as a possible replacement for Larry King. Now that the suspendered one has announced his retirement, Morgan's elevation to the coveted time slot on CNN is looking more like a reality than a rumor. RadarOnline.com has learned that Morgan is this close to finalizing a $10 million deal with the beleaguered news network to replace Ki...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins 'Fight of the Century' Against Manny Pacquiao
- Outlander Recap: Jamie Meets Someone from His Past and Claire Plays Midwife to Jenny
- Decorate the Ultimate Kim Kardashian Fan Cake
- Britain has a new Princess and eagerly awaits her name
- Rosie O'Donnell's estranged wife reportedly wants Rosie to be drug tested
- 'Walking Dead' actor Chad Coleman apologizes for subway rant
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao's Fight Night: 9 Star-Studded Moments We Were Obsessed With
- Spice Girls Reunion! Victoria Beckham Brings the Group Together to Spice Up David Beckham's 40th Birthday
- Rick Santorum's Views on Bruce Jenner's Transition May Surprise Some: "You Have to Respect Everybody"