Posts with tag "piers morgan"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Let Beyonce's baby countdown begin. The Sasha Fierce singer told Piers Morgan that she's got less that one year to make her baby dreams come true -- if she keeps on track with her life plan that is. "I always said I'd have a baby at 30," she told Morgan. "I'm 29. But I also said I was going to retire at 30. I'm not retiring." So what does that mean when it comes to making hubby, Jay Z, a...
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 09:38 AM by Christine Fenno
CNN star Piers Morgan has news. The British host and his wife, fellow journalist Celia Walden, are expecting a baby. It will be the couple's first child together. Morgan is already father to three sons from his previous marriage, which ended in divorce in 2008. Walden, 34, married Morgan, 46, in England last June, and is now about four months' pregnant, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. ...
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 01:23 PM by Christine Fenno
Jesse James claims he learned a lot by entering rehab a year ago, when his five-year marriage abruptly ended in a cheating scandal. What he sure didn't learn is discretion -- Sandra Bullock's ex can't seem to stop oversharing in the press, and putting his own motorcycle boot in his mouth. Days ago, James revealed to PopEater that he apologized to Bullock, and she accepted. But did she also give...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 09:15 PM by AOL TV Editors
Eva Longoria appeared on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' and spoke on camera about her divorce from basketball star Tony Parker for the very first time. "What was it like for you when it all exploded, when it all came out, when ... the fairytale was suddenly hit by this hammer blow?" asked Piers Morgan. "It was heartbreaking. It's the first time I'm talking about it, so I'm sorry," said Longoria,...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Nicki Gostin
Piers Morgan has taken over Larry King's perch at CNN, and already he's wiped away the cobwebs and brought a welcome breath of fresh air to the hour. 'Piers Morgan Tonight' started off with a bang: an interview with Oprah. And although he's had a couple of missteps (hello, Kim and Kourtney), he's clearly found his groove, especially during the current uprisings in Egypt. The British ex-tabloid...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2011 at 11:17 PM by Christine Fenno
On Friday, George Clooney resolved to stay single, despite near-constant speculation about whether he'll ever wed his Italian girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. Clooney, 49, appeared on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight' alongside his father, veteran journalist Nick Clooney. And according to Us, the Oscar winner's dad said he "yearned for the moment" his famous son would tie the knot. But Clooney...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 11:42 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Sounding off on topics like the Iraq war, Sarah Palin and President Obama is nothing new for former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice -- the diplomat has remained an authority on government and policy since leaving the White House in 2009. But during Rice's hour-long interview with Piers Morgan on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' on Wednesday, an unexpected topic came into play and was for some reason...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 02:50 AM by PopEater Staff
In the inaugural interview on 'Piers Morgan Tonight', which aired Monday night, talk show queen and OWN Network head Oprah Winfrey revealed she contemplated suicide at age 14 when she discovered she was pregnant. Winfrey discussed how she made bad choices in her youth as a result of not having boundaries, along with the sexual abuse that took place from when she was age 9 until 13. Winfrey...
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 06:04 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Piers Morgan is cool with the Kardashians and Kid Rock, but the CNN host has a growing list of celebrities that he's supposedly banning from his new show. Morgan told the Daily Express Madonna was simply "too Vegan for TV." He went on to say, "We have Lady Gaga now so Madonna is banned from my show." Ouch. Liz Rosenberg, the Queen of Pop's publicist, fired back, telling PopEater's Rob Shuter...
- Posted Dec 11th 2010 at 10:40 PM by John Mitchell
Piers Morgan, the British 'America's Got Talent' judge set to replace Larry King on CNN in January, has told Britain's the Daily Express that Madonna is banned from his new program. "She is so boring," Morgan told the newspaper. "She is too vegan for TV. We have Lady Gaga now so Madonna is banned from my show." Well, it seems the Queen of Pop isn't exactly sweating Morgan's trash talk, as her...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Explains His Existential Crisis, How Finding God 'Saved' Him
- Jenny Slate Talks Marcel the Shell's New Video and Children's Book
- With Accused Killer in Jail, Oklahoma Town Mourns His Murdered Parents and Sister
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Perfect Match! Leonardo DiCaprio and Girlfriend Toni Garrn Enjoy Romantic Tennis Match—Watch Now!
- Diane von Furstenberg Hangs Out With Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez and More—See DVF's Famous Friends!
- Katy Perry's Birthday Week Is Already Amazing: Singer's Dream of Getting Her Name on the Shakey's Sign Comes True!