Posts with tag "ping-pong"
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Susan Sarandon is using her New York City ping-pong nightclub, SPiN, as the setting for a new reality show. "It won't be the 'Jersey Shore,'" Sarandon, 63, told PEOPLE during a World Champions Event at SPiN. "It's more of an episodic documentary. We're trying to invent something you haven't seen before that follows a bunch of people in this crazy little subculture." Sarandon, who refers to h...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
A few months after Susan Sarandon split with her partner of 23 years, Tim Robbins, Entertainment Weekly met with her over a game of ping-pong and talked it out. "It's a long time to not be dating and to then be going back into it," Sarandon says. "I certainly love the idea of being in love, and I love the idea of companionship. Whatever happens next in terms of romance or partners, I don't kno...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June Shannon Mad Over TLC's 'Double Standard' for Not Canceling 19 Kids and Counting
- Teen Mom Trameka Pope Beats the Odds, Becomes Valedictorian
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Ronda Rousey: 'I didn't really speak words until I was 4'
- Cast of 'Entourage' shares their secrets
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Archie Panjabi Breaks Silence on The Good Wife's "Faked" Kalinda-Alicia Scene & Whether She'll Return
- Justin Bieber Covers Boyz II Men's ''I'll Make Love to You'' and the Band Responds—Watch Now!
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Can't Stop Kissing Each Other in New Wedding Day Video—Watch Now!