Posts with tag "ping-pong"
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Susan Sarandon is using her New York City ping-pong nightclub, SPiN, as the setting for a new reality show. "It won't be the 'Jersey Shore,'" Sarandon, 63, told PEOPLE during a World Champions Event at SPiN. "It's more of an episodic documentary. We're trying to invent something you haven't seen before that follows a bunch of people in this crazy little subculture." Sarandon, who refers to ...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
A few months after Susan Sarandon split with her partner of 23 years, Tim Robbins, Entertainment Weekly met with her over a game of ping-pong and talked it out. "It's a long time to not be dating and to then be going back into it," Sarandon says. "I certainly love the idea of being in love, and I love the idea of companionship. Whatever happens next in terms of romance or partners, I don't ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mandela Memorial Deaf Interpreter Was a Fake
- Oprah Winfrey: Why I Never Wanted to Raise Children
- Harley Pasternak: The Dos and Don'ts of Your Pregnancy Workout
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Join ?Psych' stars Dule Hill and James Roday in a live hangout!
- Britney Spears vs. Jamie Lynn: Whose ?Oops!' is best? ? POLL