Posts with tag "ping-pong"
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Susan Sarandon is using her New York City ping-pong nightclub, SPiN, as the setting for a new reality show. "It won't be the 'Jersey Shore,'" Sarandon, 63, told PEOPLE during a World Champions Event at SPiN. "It's more of an episodic documentary. We're trying to invent something you haven't seen before that follows a bunch of people in this crazy little subculture." Sarandon, who refers to...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
A few months after Susan Sarandon split with her partner of 23 years, Tim Robbins, Entertainment Weekly met with her over a game of ping-pong and talked it out. "It's a long time to not be dating and to then be going back into it," Sarandon says. "I certainly love the idea of being in love, and I love the idea of companionship. Whatever happens next in terms of romance or partners, I don't...
Popeater Hot Topics
- V.I.Peeps: 12 Delicious Ways to Transform the Marshmallow Candy
- Miley Cyrus Still in Hospital, Cancels Another Concert
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)