Posts with tag "ping-pong"
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Susan Sarandon is using her New York City ping-pong nightclub, SPiN, as the setting for a new reality show. "It won't be the 'Jersey Shore,'" Sarandon, 63, told PEOPLE during a World Champions Event at SPiN. "It's more of an episodic documentary. We're trying to invent something you haven't seen before that follows a bunch of people in this crazy little subculture." Sarandon, who refers to h...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
A few months after Susan Sarandon split with her partner of 23 years, Tim Robbins, Entertainment Weekly met with her over a game of ping-pong and talked it out. "It's a long time to not be dating and to then be going back into it," Sarandon says. "I certainly love the idea of being in love, and I love the idea of companionship. Whatever happens next in terms of romance or partners, I don't kno...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz: Don't Deprive Yourself of That Piece of Cake!
- Carrie Underwood Welcomes a Son
- Hilary Duff Talks Marriage, Love - and Aaron Carter!
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy
- Taylor Swift Grants 4-Year-Old Cancer Patient's Final Wish During 20-Minute FaceTime Conversation—Watch Now!
- Jeff Ross Wants to Stick His Pinkie in Justin Bieber's What?! Latest Comedy Central Roast Promo Is a Doozy: Watch Now
- 15 Disney Princess Perks That Need to Be Real