Posts with tag "pink"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
What's in a name? Pink and husband Carey Hart welcomed daughter Willow Sage Hart into the world last month, and the singer revealed their reasoning behind her unusual name and how the new family is adjusting to their brand new baby. "The willow is my favorite tree. I grew up near one. It's the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it - no wind, no elements," Pink told PEOPLE about...
- Posted Jun 25th 2011 at 12:37 PM by Christine Fenno
Late on Friday, New York became the sixth (and most populous) state in the nation to pass a law allowing gay marriage, and in celebration, stars joined supporters of the measure to cheer the historic milestone on Twitter. Pink gave an all-caps jump for joy, shouting, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! ABOUT TIME!" Neil Patrick Harris tweeted, "It PASSED! Marriage equality in NY!! Yes!! Progress!! Thank...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 08:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Brand-new mom Pink posted a letter on her website Thursday letting her fans know just in love she is with her new daughter, Willow. "We are absolutely blissed out in love over here!" Pink and husband, Carey Hart, welcomed Willow Sage on June 2. "To our fans and friends all over the world, thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes through this time in our life!" She added: "I finally...
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 09:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Pink and husband Carey Hart welcomed a little baby girl, Willow Sage, just over two weeks ago--and the singer is revealing what life with an infant is really like. "My life was once whiskey, tears, and cigarettes ... now it's snot, tears, and the color of poop. #bliss," the singer Tweeted Tuesday. But a rockstar at heart, she added, "I do miss the whiskey though." Hart also recently turned...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 01:35 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It's been a short five days since Pink shared the news that she'd given birth to a baby girl, Willow Sage Hart, and already she and husband Cary Hart have their new bundle of joy out for a stroll on the beach. This first photo of the happy family was snapped yesterday as they stepped out in Malibu to enjoy the sunshine. The brand new dad cradled his daughter in a baby carrier as mom carried a...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 12:01 AM by Christo Varghese
Singer Pink gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Willow Sage Hart on Thursday. Pink shared the happy news on Twitter by saying, "We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart. She's gorgeous, just like her daddy. #beyondblessed." This is the first child for the 31-year-old singer and her husband, Carey Hart. A very pregnant Pink was photographed...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
A very pregnant Pink checked into the hospital around noon on Thursday in preparation to give birth, RadarOnline.com reports. She and husband, Corey Hart, are expected to welcome their baby sometime soon. The 31-year-old singer was photographed walking into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at 12:30pm with Hart. "Pink's baby was breached, so they were going to schedule a C-section if the baby...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 04:27 PM by AOL Music Editors
P!nk has birthed rumors about giving birth after posting a message to her Twitter page late last night (June 1) suggesting that the very pregnant pop-punk star had her first child. The 31-year-old has gotten into the habit of tweeting about her pregnancy and the latest in the slew of pregnancy-related posts reads, "New Moon in Gemini today :) a good time to start something new.... Also called...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
A very pregnant Pink and husband Carey Hart started their Memorial Day weekend right when the pair hit up brunch and the beach in Malibu on Saturday. According to OK! Magazine, the expecting parents dropped by Neptunes, the famous Malibu restaurants and dined outside with friends. Pink recently made headlines when she lashed out at Selena Gomez's use of pink horses for a video shoot. "If...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Selena Gomez is the one Disney starlet who's managed to stay out of the controversial spotlight but her latest music video shoot has another pop star seeing red. Gomez was shooting the music video for her latest single, 'Love You Like a Love Song' yesterday alongside some not so natural co-stars -- pink tinted horses. But what girl wouldn't want a pink pony? Well, there's at least one chick...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira: Why I'm So Open About My Personal Life
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab
- From The Max to Moe's Tavern: The Best TV Hangout Spots of All Time
- ?Scandal' Recap: Mellie makes her move
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Scandal's Steamy Makeout, The Vampire Diaries Loses Two Fan Favorites and More OMG TV Moments!
- American Idol Elimination: Find Out Who Was Voted Off—Plus, Harry Connick Jr. Defends His "Harsh" Critiques
- Amber Heard Flashes Ring While on the Red Carpet With Fiancé Johnny Depp