Posts with tag "pink"
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Pink recently debuted her new hairstyle, along with her distaste for the 'do. UsMagazine.com reports that the new style is a gray-blond pixie cut, which the singer showed off a few days ago at the Los Angeles premiere of the movie, 'The Lincoln Lawyer.' But later on, Pink went on to slam her new hairstyle and the stylist on Twitter, saying, "The woman that did my hair butchered it. I hate ...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 05:00 PM by John Mitchell
- Filed under:
- Good News -
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera -
- Pop-Ed -
Back in the late '90s and early '00s, girl pop ruled the radio. The era saw the rise of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore and countless others. But more than a decade later, and for a variety of reasons, none of the ladies are standing quite as tall as they once did. Well, except for one -- Pink. Today when Pink tweeted, "Out of myself, Britney and Christina -- ...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
A glowing Pink spent the day snapping photos with her mother, Judy Moore, at the Santa Monica pier in California. Reports that Pink and husband Carey Hart were expecting surfaced in mid-November, and the singer confirmed the pregnancy a week later on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show.' Now there is certainly no question that Pink is expecting. The very pregnant photographer-in-training only has a few ...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2011 at 11:58 AM by Christine Fenno
She'll soon be welcoming a baby daughter into the world, but first, Pink has delivered a new video to her fans, featuring a young woman (Tina Majorino) who's a cutter. Now, the 31-year-old singer has taken to her blog to explain what 'F--kin' Perfect' means to her as a mother-to-be. "I support the kids out there that feel so desperate/numb/powerless, that feel unseen and unheard, and can't ...
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 06:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Pink has revealed that she will name her unborn child Jameson, after her favorite whiskey, if she and husband Carey Hart have a boy. But the singer insists there's more than just her love of the drink that went into the idea. She told Access Hollywood, "My dad's name is James, and my brother's name is Jason." "[Carey and I] are both Irish, Carey's middle name is Jason, [and] Jameson -- we ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 06:33 AM by PopEater Staff
The rumors are true -- Pink is going to be a mom. The pop star and husband Carey Hart are expecting their first child, and doctors believe Pink is having a girl. "My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me," Pink said on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show,' airing Wednesday. "I'm terrified one of us will go to jail." The singer prompted pregnancy rumors when she stepped out on the beach with ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 09:43 AM by PopEater Staff
Pop rocker Pink and husband Carey Hart are expecting their first child, according to a source who tells Us Weekly that the singer is 12 weeks along. "She wanted to do it between tours, when she has some time off," the insider revealed. Pink, real name Alecia Moore, and Hart, a motocross racer, tied the knot in 2006, but separated two years later. In February, she confirmed to Oprah Winfrey that ...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 08:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Pink was rushed to the hospital after falling from a harness into a barricade during a concert Thursday night at the Easy Credit Station in Nurnberg, Germany, UsMagazine.com reports. She was hanging from the harness when she fell onto a steel barricade. The show ended immediately. Pink is doing well now and even Tweeted from the ambulance on the way to the hospital. "To all my nurnberg fans... ...
- Posted Apr 20th 2010 at 04:39 PM by Dino Sossi
Pop star Pink has been beating around the bush regarding pregnancy rumors, but her rep is just saying no, PEOPLE reports. "Pink is not expecting," said Pink's rep, in a message that is as simple as it is direct. Speculation that the 'Sober' singer was preggers started earlier this month after the singer was snapped with what looked like a slight baby bump. "Off to the gym," Pink posted on ...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 10:34 AM by PopEater Staff
As Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee continues to deal with the media whirlwind she created by outing her relationship with Jesse James, now there's word that she bedded another married, tattooed, bady boy celebrity: Carey Hart. McGee's ex-husband tells RadarOnline that the motocross champ turned reality star -- who's married to pop star Pink -- reportedly had a fling with McGee before her trysts with ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?