Posts with tag "pink"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 06:21 PM by Jo Piazza
Musicians get a lot of flack for lip-synching and generally faking their way through awards shows. Now everyone has Pink to thank for setting the bar even higher on Sunday night when she not only sang live onstage, she did it while performing amazing feats of circus-style acrobatics, high above the stage, soaking wet. Yup, the singer belted out her single, 'Glitter in the Air' during her aerial...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 12:47 PM by Sam Brand
Michael Joseph Jr. (Prince) made it. Paris-Michael Katherine (Paris) made it. But where was Prince Michael Jackson II (Blanket), Michael Jackson's youngest child, during last night's Grammys? Backstage and fighting stage fright, says Entertainment Tonight. In other news, tomorrow is Groundhog Day. And Pink's Grammys performance has spun the internet into a tizzy. This is What You're Searching for ...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 09:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Pink brought the circus to her Grammy Awards 2010 performance. At first, she walked on stage and wore a silky white robe that covered her head to toe. Singing 'Glitter in the Air' from her Funhouse album, Pink suddenly dropped the robe to reveal a sheer bodysuit, climbed onto a white sheet and was lifted into the air. High above the stage, she spun in circles and continued to sing as water bega...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Melinda Newman
Sure, it's an honor just to be nominated, but the Fray's Isaac Slade isn't going to lie -- the Denver-based band wants to take home a Grammy or two at this year's ceremony. The quartet is nominated for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals alongside the Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi and MGMT, as well as for Best Pop Vocal Album for its second major label release, 'The Fray.' Its compet...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:20 PM by Kipp Tribble
It's hard to believe that the Internet, DVDs and smartphones haven't been around forever. We can't imagine not going online several times a day to check our e-mail, Google our neighbor's name, update our status on 20+ social media sites, or spending 1/3rd of our day texting. Technology has become almost as essential to us as oxygen. And celebrities have recognized our need for it. PopEater now t...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to themsel...
- Posted Dec 19th 2009 at 03:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they wanted to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. http://xml.channel.aol.com...
- Posted Dec 13th 2009 at 08:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Carey Hart will always have something to remember Pink by. Hart had his wife's likeness tattooed on his leg. He posted a photo on his Twitter account and explained the tattoo. "1st tat2 session on my leg by @francovescovi. @pink portrait done day of the dead style," Hart said. "Wait til you see it in person! So insane!!!" he tweeted to one of his friends....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 02:30 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Pink, Katy Perry and Chris Brown are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 10:58 AM by PopEater Staff
Pink always gives 100% of herself to her fans in her music and live performances, which makes her new live concert DVD 'Funhouse Tour Live in Australia' that much more exciting. PopEater is proud to exclusively premiere Pink's trapeze-tumbling performance of her hit tune 'Sober,' which helped propel her 'Funhouse' album to more than 5 million copies sold. The DVD and bonus live audio CD of 'Live i...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Prince William Will Leave Kate at Home When He Flies to China and Japan
- Why We Give Thanks for FriendsGiving
- Nebraska Family Adopts Eight Brothers
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Funny People, Miracle on 34th Street, Grumpy Old Men and More Thanksgiving Films!
- Your Official Map of the Mall Parking Lot During Black Friday Shopping
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment