Posts with tag "pixar"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 10:51 AM by Moviefone Editors
'Monsters Inc. 2' is still happening and slated for 2012, but now it's called 'Monsters University.' As previously rumored, the animated sequel will instead be a prequel that tracks the origins of Mike and Sully's relationship all the way back to their time at the University of Fear, where at first they were enemies before becoming the bestest of friends. Casting hasn't been confirmed, thoug...
- Posted Jun 19th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jason Newman
We're the first to say that Grand Canyon-sized chasms can exist between a film's commercial success and its artistic quality. Still, sometimes the two are not mutually exclusive. With Friday's release of 'Toy Story 3,' Pixar looks to continue their domination with their eleventh consecutive blockbuster, a smart, funny film aimed at both adults and children. We thought it would be a good time t...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Zach Dionne
John Morris doesn't look familiar, but he sure sounds it. The 25-year-old grew up with 'Toy Story,' first voice-acting for the toys' owner, Andy, at age seven. In the long-awaited 'Toy Story 3,' Andy moves to college and the toys get relegated to the Mattel equivalent of a retirement home. Fittingly, Morris is moving on from 'Toy Story' as an adult, seeking new roles and basking in what may be the...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 10:24 AM by Kara Warner
It used to be that the holiday season kicked off the day after Thanksgiving. Not anymore. This year some holiday shopping ad campaigns and Christmas decorations appeared in stores the day after Halloween. Pretty soon we'll be celebrating year-round, which is an idea Larry the Cable Guy can get behind. He's getting a jump-start on the holiday season with one of the first, and likely most off-the-wa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dakota Johnson Joins ISIS for Controversial SNL Spoof Ad (VIDEO)
- Bill Rancic: My Son Duke Is the 'Happiest Kid I've Ever Met'
- Justin Bieber's Changing Looks!
- ?Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson blames hippies for STDs in speech
- Tom Hanks honored with American Spirit Award and talks WWII
- Leonardo DiCaprio renting out luxe pad for $25K a month
- Aww! Pregnant Jessica Biel Gets a Surprise Visit from Husband Justin Timberlake While Filming in New Orleans
- Michelle Rodriguez Apologizes After Asking Minority Actors to "Stop Stealing All the White People's Superheroes"
- Will Forte Reflects on Saturday Night Live, Assures Fans MacGruber 2 Is Still "Absolutely" in the Works