Posts with tag "plastic surgery"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Everyone has big making a big fuss over Jill Zarin's taut new cheeks. Rumors of plastic surgery and the timeless facelift have been buzzing around the halls of Bravo and through the phone lines of Zarin's catty cast mates. We decided to do a little research with some of our favorite sculptors to the stars to find out exactly what did go down on Zarin's face and what magic pixie dust is keeping all...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt recently admitted to blowing $10 million on their Hollywood lifestyle, but for other members of their family, there was no life of luxury to begin with. Montag's mother, Darlene Egelhoff, who made a few guest appearances on 'The Hills,' tells PEOPLE she is struggling to make ends meet with her job as a maid. "The work is sporadic and competitive. [It] is not...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Sarah Crow
They may be called the "real" housewives, but the gang from Beverly Hills are anything but. The ladies went on Judith Regan's SIRIUS XM show to divulge the nips and tucks they've had over the years. Us Magazine reports that all of the housewives told Regan that they've had plastic surgery, although some are less obvious than others. So who's had what? Find out after the jump!...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 07:29 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Jane Fonda jokes about her face-changing plastic surgery in a new 'Entertainment Tonight' interview, saying that she's destined to be "bionic" after all of the procedures she's undergone. Fonda may not be the $6 million dollar woman quite yet, but the 72-year-old tells 'ET' there was a reason she decided to splurge on eye and chin jobs this year after famously swearing off cosmetic procedures a...
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 07:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag regrets the body she attained through 10 plastic surgeries, saying she wants her G-cup breasts implants removed and she worries about losing her nose. "My boobs are crushing me," Montag, 23, tells Life & Style. "My body's still getting used to them and I have major anxiety about it." She also says her breasts are "so heavy" they constantly strain her back....
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 07:27 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
Plastic surgery is as plentiful as sunshine in the movie-star fantasy land that is Hollywood. But lately a growing number of teenage celebrities have been getting work done too. 'Glee' newcomer and 18-year-old singer Charice made headlines in June when she revealed she'd had Botox and a thermal skin-tightening procedure before she joined the cast of the hit show. Charice and her plastic surgeon...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 01:22 PM by PopEater Staff
These days in Hollywood, it seems as if everyone has had some kind of surgical enhancement to give them a little extra oomph. However, Disney is bucking the trend of hiring augmented actresses, requesting that only women with natural breasts apply for a role in the latest installment of their 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise. The New York Post is reporting that Disney has specifically...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 11:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag has been tabloid fodder for years now and it doesn't seem like that's going to change any time soon. From her troubled friendship with Lauren Conrad on 'The Hills' to her over-the-top plastic surgery, the reality star has been able to keep the media spotlight on her at all times. Montag is once again in the news -- this time for claiming that further surgical enhancements to her body...
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag's plastic surgeon is refusing to perform any more surgeries on the reality star following the ten procedures he performed on her in a single day late last year. According to Page Six, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Frank Ryan, who performed Montag's previous surgeries, thinks she's had enough. "There's really nothing to do!" he said. Montag claimed to be addicted to plastic...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 06:52 PM by Sam Brand
We're not sure what made Hayden Panettiere dye her trademark blonde locks red. No one is. But the 'Heroes' star clearly felt a need to transform herself following a full month in Miami with boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko. In other news, Chinese anti-hero Zhang Xuping was sentenced to death for killing a corrupt local official. (How's that for a transition.) And you're still hungry for Heidi Montag...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Iggy Azalea Name-Checks Eminem and T.I. in AMA Acceptance Speech
- Frankie Grande Wears a Painted-On Shirt to the AMAs
- Lisa Bonet Denies Slamming Bill Cosby on Twitter
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Nicki Minaj Admits She Feels "Shy a Lot," Tells Fans She Isn't Done With Music Just Yet
- Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Performance at the 2014 AMAs Was on Fire! See the Sexy Pics
- Kylie Jenner Wears Grill to AMAs! Plus, Khloè Kardashian Reveals Which Performance She's Most Excited For