Posts with tag "pokerface"
- Posted Sep 14th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Steven Avalos
What is there to say about Lady Gaga that hasn't been said already? One author claims to have some stories. Maureen Callahan's new book, 'Pokerface: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga' is an in-depth account of how Stefani Germanotta, a talented but seemingly-average girl from New York's Upper West Side, became the world's biggest pop star. The journey wasn't as easy as you might think, and Gaga...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 09:14 PM by PopEater Staff
See all of the winner's from the 2010 Grammy Awards Here Beyonce scored 10 nominations, Taylor Swift eight and Lady Gaga five. The winners won't be announced until January 31, 2010, so until then, make your wagers on the winners with the list of nominees. The Grammy nominees for 2010 include recordings released between October 1, 2008 and August 31, 2009. See the list inside. ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
In case you missed it, Jude Law appeared as a guest on 'The Jimmy Fallon Show' and was asked to read a bit of poetry to which he gladly obliged. That's when Fallon told him that he would actually be reading the lyrics of Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face.' Watch the brilliant clip: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!
- Eva Green's Controversial Sin City Outfit is Now Too Sexy For ABC
- Kendall Jenner Says People Didn't Take Her Seriously as a Model at First: Fame "Has Almost Worked Against Me"