Posts with tag "politics"
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Emily Hall
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Politics -
- Ben Affleck -
- Brad Pitt -
- George Clooney -
- Matt Damon
When actor George Clooney told Newsweek he doesn't believe he could run for political office because he's "f**ked too many chicks and did too many drugs," he might as well have been speaking for a whole generation of his A-list friends. But why can't a truly qualified person just admit their past misbehavior and move on without irrelevant muckraking from opponents? Clooney is smart and...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 04:18 PM by PopEater Staff
Apparently being a politician's daughter doesn't always translate into being a politically active person. Bristol Palin admitted today that she forgot to vote in yesterday's midterm elections, reports Inside Edition. The 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant, who survived another round of eliminations, was seemingly too busy competing on the reality competition show to cast her vote. "I did...
- Posted Feb 18th 2010 at 01:37 PM by PopEater Staff
That hair, those glasses, that wink -- the Associated Press reports Tina Fey may bring 'em back, yesiree, you betcha, when she hosts 'Saturday Night Live' in April. "It's inevitable that we'll try it, at least," Fey said. "We'll see if it makes it to air." Try it? We'll see? Fey's impression of the Caribou Barbie was both flawless and a huge hit during the '08 election season. We'll take her...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The First Lady better watch out ... she has some fierce competition. Stunning actress Malin Akerman is out to "mess up" Barack Obama's marriage (and her own) with a White House fling. Of course she's joking, but the Swedish-Canadian 'Watchmen' star sure likes her some Beltway beefcake. "I get sweaty palms when I think about him," she tells Esquire magazine. "He's so supremely intelligent, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Husband Convicted of Murdering Wife with Lethal Injection of Nicotine
- Holly Williams Welcomes a Daughter
- Police Baffled by Utah Family of 5 Found Dead in Living Room
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
- Tiger Woods Is Ready to Heat Up the Kitchen By Opening a Brand-New Restaurant—Get the Details!
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining