Posts with tag "pop magazine"
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With a look inspired by Japanese Manga comic books, Britney Spears shows off her kawaii side in the new issue of Pop magazine. The results are very "long-forgotten 'Sailor Moon' character" -- in a good way, of course. The photo shoot, art directed by famed Japanese artist Takashi Murakami, features popular Manga imagery: a schoolgirl backpack, 'Hello Kitty' mobile phone, ankle socks and,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad & Angelina's Top 10 PDA Moments
- Omaha Police Officer Accidentally Kills 'Cops' Film Crew Member During Shootout
- Kendall Jenner Is Now Only Going by Her First Name for Modeling Gigs
- LeAnn Rimes blasted for joking she 'raped' her boyfriend at age 16
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt quietly married on Saturday
- Hello Kitty not a cat, company says ... or is she?
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier