Posts with tag "pop magazine"
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With a look inspired by Japanese Manga comic books, Britney Spears shows off her kawaii side in the new issue of Pop magazine. The results are very "long-forgotten 'Sailor Moon' character" -- in a good way, of course. The photo shoot, art directed by famed Japanese artist Takashi Murakami, features popular Manga imagery: a schoolgirl backpack, 'Hello Kitty' mobile phone, ankle socks and, interest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
- From SI: 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Apologizes for Houston Storm Post
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Actor Sam Shepard arrested for drunken driving in Santa Fe
- B.B. King's family alleges he was poisoned; police deny murder investigation
- Archie Panjabi Breaks Silence on The Good Wife's "Faked" Kalinda-Alicia Scene & Whether She'll Return
- Justin Bieber Covers Boyz II Men's ''I'll Make Love to You'' and the Band Responds—Watch Now!
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Can't Stop Kissing Each Other in New Wedding Day Video—Watch Now!