Posts with tag "pop magazine"
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With a look inspired by Japanese Manga comic books, Britney Spears shows off her kawaii side in the new issue of Pop magazine. The results are very "long-forgotten 'Sailor Moon' character" -- in a good way, of course. The photo shoot, art directed by famed Japanese artist Takashi Murakami, features popular Manga imagery: a schoolgirl backpack, 'Hello Kitty' mobile phone, ankle socks and,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mark Salling: Cory Monteith's Death Leaves a 'Big Hole' in Glee's Final Season
- The American Music Awards, as Told in GIFs
- The 3 Sweetest Behind-the-Scenes Moments at the AMAs
- Katy Perry tapped to perform Super Bowl halftime show
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!