Posts with tag "pop magazine"
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With a look inspired by Japanese Manga comic books, Britney Spears shows off her kawaii side in the new issue of Pop magazine. The results are very "long-forgotten 'Sailor Moon' character" -- in a good way, of course. The photo shoot, art directed by famed Japanese artist Takashi Murakami, features popular Manga imagery: a schoolgirl backpack, 'Hello Kitty' mobile phone, ankle socks and, interest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Get a First Look at Kodi Smit-McPhee as Nightcrawler in X-Men: Apocalypse
- Courteney Cox Jokingly Swats Down Friends Reunion Rumors: 'Let It Go!'
- Teen Sets New World Record by Solving Rubik's Cube in 5.25 Seconds (VIDEO)
- Colin Farrell: I have not dated in four years
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taylor Swift's new guy using her to get famous?