Posts with tag "pop-ed"
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Maybe I'm still living in a blissful state of teenage delusion, but I haven't given up hope that one day, my favorite 'Newlyweds' stars, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, will reunite. My mom was quick to point out that if she were Vanessa Minnillo, Nick's current fiancée, she wouldn't appreciate some gossipy writer wishing for her man to get back with his ex-wife. Really, Vanessa, it's n...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 12:30 PM by Zach Dionne
In my real life, I love April Fools' Day. Not because I'm a prankster, but because I'm an idiot who loves yelling APRIL FOOLS! at inopportune moments, particularly in a newsroom full of serious newsfolk dreading the effects of such a pinheaded day on their collective newsiness. But in my pop culture blogger life, I've spent the past two -- nay, three -- days dreading the big April 1. Know why...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Find Out Which British Royals Are Attending Swedish Prince Carl Philip's Glamorous Wedding
- FROM EW: B.B. King Laid to Rest in Mississippi
- 60-Year-Old Dance Teacher Surprises Students with Insane 'Uptown Funk' Performance
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly secures exclusive sit-down interview with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Dave Grohl, at 14 Years Old, Sent Adorable Fan Mail to "Hero" Ian MacKaye—Read His Handwritten Letter!
- Erin Andrews "Had No Idea" Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Were About to Break Up: "I Was Shocked"
- Melissa Joan Hart Shows Off 40-Pound Weight Loss at Sister's "Crazy" Bachelorette Party Weekend in Miami