Posts with tag "pop-ed"
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Maybe I'm still living in a blissful state of teenage delusion, but I haven't given up hope that one day, my favorite 'Newlyweds' stars, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, will reunite. My mom was quick to point out that if she were Vanessa Minnillo, Nick's current fiancée, she wouldn't appreciate some gossipy writer wishing for her man to get back with his ex-wife. Really, Vanessa, it's...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 12:30 PM by Zach Dionne
In my real life, I love April Fools' Day. Not because I'm a prankster, but because I'm an idiot who loves yelling APRIL FOOLS! at inopportune moments, particularly in a newsroom full of serious newsfolk dreading the effects of such a pinheaded day on their collective newsiness. But in my pop culture blogger life, I've spent the past two -- nay, three -- days dreading the big April 1. Know...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cuteness Overload! First Look at Romeo Beckham's New Burberry Campaign (PHOTO)
- DWTS: See Which Stars 'Killed It' on Monday's Show
- Jessica Capshaw: Why My Third Child Is the 'Squeaky Wheel'
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- R&B star Chris Brown: It's time for me to grow up
- 'The Big Bang Theory' season premiere recap: Sheldon returns
- Courteney Cox Celebrates Friends' 20th Anniversary, Got Engaged at Jennifer Aniston's House
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance at LA Trade Technical College to Inspire Students—Take a Look!