Posts with tag "pop-ed"
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Maybe I'm still living in a blissful state of teenage delusion, but I haven't given up hope that one day, my favorite 'Newlyweds' stars, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, will reunite. My mom was quick to point out that if she were Vanessa Minnillo, Nick's current fiancée, she wouldn't appreciate some gossipy writer wishing for her man to get back with his ex-wife. Really, Vanessa, it's...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 12:30 PM by Zach Dionne
In my real life, I love April Fools' Day. Not because I'm a prankster, but because I'm an idiot who loves yelling APRIL FOOLS! at inopportune moments, particularly in a newsroom full of serious newsfolk dreading the effects of such a pinheaded day on their collective newsiness. But in my pop culture blogger life, I've spent the past two -- nay, three -- days dreading the big April 1. Know...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell 'Are Growing as a Couple,' Says Therapist
- Suspected Serial Killer of 7 in Indiana May Have Killed More
- Zac Efron: Inside His Romance With Sami Miró
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Fox News' Kimberly Guilfoyle Says Young Women Should Be Excused From Juries So They Can "Go Back on Tinder"
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Calls Leaked Tape a "Straight Setup," Says She's "More on Hank's Team" Now
- Nikki Bella Does Girls' Night in a Bentley, Ariane Attends Runway Event & More—See the Latest Total Divas Pics!