Posts with tag "pop-ed"
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Maybe I'm still living in a blissful state of teenage delusion, but I haven't given up hope that one day, my favorite 'Newlyweds' stars, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, will reunite. My mom was quick to point out that if she were Vanessa Minnillo, Nick's current fiancée, she wouldn't appreciate some gossipy writer wishing for her man to get back with his ex-wife. Really, Vanessa, it's...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 12:30 PM by Zach Dionne
In my real life, I love April Fools' Day. Not because I'm a prankster, but because I'm an idiot who loves yelling APRIL FOOLS! at inopportune moments, particularly in a newsroom full of serious newsfolk dreading the effects of such a pinheaded day on their collective newsiness. But in my pop culture blogger life, I've spent the past two -- nay, three -- days dreading the big April 1. Know...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jon Voight 'Very Happy' That Brad Pitt Is Officially His Son-in-Law
- Miley Cyrus's VMAs Date Turns Himself In and Posts Bail
- Paralyzed Bride Rachelle Friedman Expecting First Child with Help of Surrogate (VIDEO)
- Miley Cyrus nude for V magazine
- Miley Cyrus' date to MTV awards show turns self in at Oregon jail, posts bail
- Jennifer Aniston calls Jimmy Kimmel's wife's breast milk 'coconut-milky'
- The Struggles of Working on a Friday (Especially If Your Office Doesn't Have "Summer Fridays")
- Stars of Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Movie Had Never Seen the Original Series...Because They Were Born After It Aired
- Nikki Bella and John Cena's Uncertain Future, Rosa Mendes Naked and Much More in Official Trailer for Total Divas Season 3