Posts with tag "pop-ed"
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Maybe I'm still living in a blissful state of teenage delusion, but I haven't given up hope that one day, my favorite 'Newlyweds' stars, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, will reunite. My mom was quick to point out that if she were Vanessa Minnillo, Nick's current fiancée, she wouldn't appreciate some gossipy writer wishing for her man to get back with his ex-wife. Really, Vanessa, it's n...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 12:30 PM by Zach Dionne
In my real life, I love April Fools' Day. Not because I'm a prankster, but because I'm an idiot who loves yelling APRIL FOOLS! at inopportune moments, particularly in a newsroom full of serious newsfolk dreading the effects of such a pinheaded day on their collective newsiness. But in my pop culture blogger life, I've spent the past two -- nay, three -- days dreading the big April 1. Know why...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!