Posts with tag "pop-ed"
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Maybe I'm still living in a blissful state of teenage delusion, but I haven't given up hope that one day, my favorite 'Newlyweds' stars, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, will reunite. My mom was quick to point out that if she were Vanessa Minnillo, Nick's current fiancée, she wouldn't appreciate some gossipy writer wishing for her man to get back with his ex-wife. Really, Vanessa, it's ...
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 12:30 PM by Zach Dionne
In my real life, I love April Fools' Day. Not because I'm a prankster, but because I'm an idiot who loves yelling APRIL FOOLS! at inopportune moments, particularly in a newsroom full of serious newsfolk dreading the effects of such a pinheaded day on their collective newsiness. But in my pop culture blogger life, I've spent the past two -- nay, three -- days dreading the big April 1. Know ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fellow Dancing with the Stars Contestants Thought Kellie Pickler Would Win
- Christian Bale Is Bigger, Bald - and Barely Recognizable: PHOTO
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Hang in London with Her Parents
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham gets new reality show
- 'Arrested Development' fans geeking out over Netflix return
- Jimmy Kimmel's ?The Baby Bachelor' continues his search for true love ? VIDEO
- ?Star Trek': Damon Lindelof apologizes for showing Alice Eve in her underwear. (Seriously?)
- Toby Keith Visits Oklahoma Hometown: Tornado Damage Is "Awful, But People Here Are So Resilient"
- Maroon 5's "Love Somebody" Music Video Gives Fans a Sexy, Messy Adam Levine—Watch Now!
- Princesses: Long Island Sneak Peek: Meet the Ladies During Their First Photo Shoot