Posts with tag "posh spice"
- Posted Jan 9th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Christine Fenno
David Beckham's home team is growing, as the soccer star and his designer wife are happily looking forward to having a baby this year. "David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer," says a spokesperson, according to PEOPLE. The new addition to the family will join three big brothers, ages 11, 8 and 5 years old. "Brooklyn, Romeo and...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 10:16 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
The former Spice Girl is in desperate need for surgery on her foot bunions, but is wary of it since it will prevent her from wearing high heels for several months (we know - the horror!). Victoria Beckham has been advised by doctors to undergo a procedure to ease the painful condition - a deformity of the bone and joint which affects the big toe and can be extremely painful....
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 07:50 AM by PopEater Staff
We've noticed that Victoria Beckham is on the impossibly thin side, but the artist formerly know as Posh Spice wants you to know she's in perfect health. She spoke to The Mirror at a London Fashion Week event, saying, "I am fine - happy and healthy. I find it irresponsible when people obsess about my shape and size. I appreciate there are young girls and women who look at me as a role model and it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princes William and Harry Set to Receive Princess Diana's 1981 Wedding Dress
- Jimi Jamison, Lead Singer of '80s Hitmakers Survivor, Dead at 63
- Funny Video: Let's Marvel at This Squirrel Stealing Food from a Bird Feeder
- First photos from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding
- CeeLo Green shocks with controversial rape tweet following drug charge
- Jimi Jamison: Lead singer of Survivor dead at 63
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6
- Gene Simmons talks about that time he won a Twist contest
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- Best Housewife Ever Is Down to the Final 4: Vote for Your Favorite Bravo Lady Now!
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Get Bloody for Maroon 5's "Animals" Video as Band Reveals Tour Dates
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Reportedly Posting Controversial Rape Comments