Posts with tag "prc"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why You Need to Go See John Wick Immediately
- Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final Wedding: Never-Before-Seen Photos
- The Mindy Project's Ike Barinholtz's Slim-Down Secret? 'I Stopped Drinking Beer'
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Oscar de la Renta Mourned by Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Obama, Laura Bush and More Celebs
- The Voice Italy's Singing Nun Returns! Sister Cristina Premieres Cover of Madonna's "Like a Virgin"
- Taylor Swift Points Out Another "Sexist" Double Standard: Dating and Breaking Up "Is My Biggest Scandal"