Posts with tag "pregnancy"
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 07:32 AM by Kelly Fisher
Lauryn Hill is adding another baby to her brood. The former Fugees star announced over the weekend that she's expecting her sixth child. Hill revealed the happy news while performing a concert at Detriot's Chene Park on Saturday. "She told the crowd, 'I'm going to be taking time off to give birth'," Ashley Trybula of Detroit's Hot 102.7 told RadarOnline.com. Hill has been hinting that she...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
A very pregnant Pink and husband Carey Hart started their Memorial Day weekend right when the pair hit up brunch and the beach in Malibu on Saturday. According to OK! Magazine, the expecting parents dropped by Neptunes, the famous Malibu restaurants and dined outside with friends. Pink recently made headlines when she lashed out at Selena Gomez's use of pink horses for a video shoot. "If...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Niki Taylor has another bun in the oven, and she took to Twitter to share the happy news about her family with her fans. According to PEOPLE, Taylor, 36, announced her pregnancy with husband Burney Lamar, 30, over the social media site Wednesday. "Guess what's in this photo?" the model wrote, with an attached photo of her holding a sonogram. "YES!! We are expecting our fourth child! So...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Sarah Crow
'Boardwalk Empire' star Gretchen Mol is expecting her second child with her husband, 'Paranormal Activity 2' director Kip Williams. PEOPLE reports that the actress will give birth in February, during the show's hiatus. Williams and Mol have one son together, 3-year-old Ptolemy John. The 38-year-old actress says that she and Williams are excited to become parents again, although others...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The toniest zip code in California is getting a new resident, thanks to 'Beverly Hills, 90210' actor Ian Ziering and his wife Erin. The couple, who wed in May, are expecting their first child together, PEOPLE reports. Ziering, best known for his role as Steve Sanders on the long-running teen drama, announced that he and his wife are having a girl, due in April. The actor says that he is...
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
She may be a diva, but Mariah Carey is dealing with her recently announced pregnancy like any other mom-to-be. The singer, who is expecting her first child with hubby Nick Cannon, went on Cannon's radio show to discuss the toll impending motherhood is taking on her body, PEOPLE reports. Although the couple have expressed their excitement over the pregnancy, Carey says, "I feel nauseous, I'm...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem may have kept their recent nuptials a closely-guarded secret, but it's not because the actress is expecting. Despite tabloid reports that Cruz is pregnant, her rep has publicly denied the claims to EOnline.com The actress, who is currently filming 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,' the fourth installment in the blockbuster franchise, wed Bardem at...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 12:20 PM by The Pop Chorus
'Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels told Women's Health she would rather adopt than become pregnant, saying, "I can't handle doing that to my body." The body-conscious trainer, 36, carries 120 pounds on her tiny 5'2" frame, but says she was an overweight teen, topping out at 175 pounds. We turned to our Pop Chorus -- to women who know where Michaels is comin' from, specifically -- to hear...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 09:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Yet again, the Internet was littered overnight with a "rock solid" report claiming Beyonce is with child, and like all the other times, it turned out to be a bunch of hooey. Media Takeout claimed with much authority that the songstress is really-truly-this-time-we-swear expecting her first child with rapper hubby Jay-Z. But alas, a publicist for Beyonce from her record company, Sony, tells...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian admits she wouldn't mind stripping down to show off her growing baby bump, especially if its for the cover of Rolling Stone. When asked by E!'s Daily 10 (via Us Weekly) if she'd be flaunting her pregnancy curves like Britney Spears and Demi Moore, Kardashian says, "I think so."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Taylor Swift, Karlie Kloss and More Fashion Stars Remember Oscar de la Renta
- Leslie Jones Named New SNL Cast Member
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Taylor Swift slams critics for being sexist
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip
- FKA Twigs Takes "Video Girl" to Extreme With Google Glass in New Conceptual Video: Watch Now!
- RIP Oscar de la Renta: Famous Fashion Designer Remembered by Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump and More Celebs