Posts with tag "prince harry"
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
Prince Harry is currently stranded in the Arctic Circle just a few weeks shy of his big brother's royal wedding, and some are worried he'll miss the big day. According to E! Online, Harry is at the North Pole on an expedition with the charity Walking With the Wounded and was supposed to leave Thursday to return to the U.K. However, things didn't go quite as planned. "Prince Harry was due to ...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Elizabeth Yun
All celebrities can take a cue from Prince Harry after the seemingly impossible stunt he pulled off on behalf of his big brother this weekend. The younger royal threw the soon-to-be-wed Prince William a bachelor party (or stag party if you're from the other side of the pond) that managed to elude the prying eyes of the very intrusive press. A month before William's April 29 wedding to longtime ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 11:15 AM by Sarah Crow
While much has been made of the engagement of his brother, Prince William, and fiancee Kate Middleton, it seems as though Prince Harry's no slouch when it comes to the dating game. According to RadarOnline, the ginger-haired royal wooed and won over 'The Real Housewives of DC' cast member Catherine Ommanney, who was living in her native England at the time. During the period in which the allege...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 12:09 AM by Rob Shuter
"The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince William to Miss Catherine Middleton," read the official statement from the royal family in November. However, Prince Charles -- or any other member of the family, for that matter -- is less delighted to announce that William's little brother Harry is planning the bachelor party. "Harry is a rascal," one royal insider tells...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 03:10 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Style -
- Highbrow -
- Photos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: No one was more surprised than Kate Middleton when Prince William gave her Princess Diana's oval sapphire engagement ring. Why? Because it was his brother, Prince Harry, who received it after his beloved mother died. Following their mother's tragic death in 1997, Prince Charles took Harry and William to visit Kensington Palace, Diana's home, where they selected mementos from their ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 08:16 PM by Rob Shuter
Norwegian rocker Camilla Romestrand, recently linked to Prince Harry, stopped by 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' to confirm reports that the Royal hunk "serves me tea in bed" plus she breaks out the dirty talk when describing her band Eddie the Gun and whether she's packing actual heat. "No but I do own a vibrating silver bullet!" [Watch the video to see me blush!] Camilla was much more guarded whe...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 05:45 PM by Rob Shuter
It didn't take Prince Harry long to move on from his longtime girlfriend Chelsy Davy, who he dated for almost seven years. Now, the third in line to the British throne is dating Camilla Romestrand, a Norwegian rock star and lead singer for UK band Eddie The Gun. "They have been close friends for a while and have recently become even closer," a friend of Camilla's tells me exclusively. "Let's ...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Even royalty sweats. That refreshing fact was made clear at Sunday afternoon's sweltering Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic on Governor's Island, where Prince Harry was visiting NYC to raise money and awareness for Sentebale, the charity he founded to help AIDS victims in Lesotho. As Harry rose to address the crowd gathered at the polo pitch, the back of his blue oxford button down was soaked in sweat...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 04:24 PM by Rob Shuter
With the report over the weekend that Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy have split leaving many questioning whether the royal couple are actually over, Naughty But Nice can confirm that the redheaded Prince is indeed a single man once again. Why did they go their separate ways, you ask? Well, apparently Miss Davy got sick of waiting for her day to become a princess. Exclusive details ... after the jump...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 12:45 PM by Linda Laban
Prince Harry was greeted at the Garrison Museum in Bridgetown, Barbados, Saturday, by the vibrant sounds of a steel drum band playing Coldplay's 'Viva La Vida.' "Go on Harry, have a go," cried out one gnarly British paparazzi who goaded the prince as he stood and listened to the band. " I'll be doing it afterwards," Harry retorted quickly. "We're just going in to practice inside," he quipped ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson Dishes on Her Family's Christmas Traditions
- Steal Jared Leto's Entire Look (Man Bun Not Included)
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!
- Laverne Cox Understandably Freaks Out After Receiving Beyoncé's Christmas Card in the Mail!