Posts with tag "prince william"
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Prince William and his new wife, Kate Middleton, won't need any household help--not yet anyway. "New staff for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been put on hold. The move to Kensington Palace will go ahead, but just without the extra household staff. For now," a source told UsMagazine.com. A different source tells the magazine that Kate, "doesn't want a housekeeper/dresser at Kensington...
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
Prince William and Kate Middleton will get a taste of California life in July when they follow their Canadian trip with a stay in the Golden State. Details of what the Royal Couple will be doing on their visit have been scarce -- until now. According to PEOPLE, the couple's three-day trip will begin on Friday, July 8, with a Consular-General Reception on behalf of United Kingdom Trade and...
- Posted Jun 11th 2011 at 10:12 AM by Christine Fenno
Newly minted royal Kate Middleton rode through the streets of London in a carriage with Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Andrew, as part of the procession celebrating Queen Elizabeth II's birthday, a ceremony also known as Trooping the Colour. Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, had official duties in the parade, donning the same red Irish Guard uniform he wore to his Westminster Abbey...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 04:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Forget echoing sentiments of 'the people's princess,' Kate Middleton looked every bit the part of a royal goddess as she arrived at a Kensington Palace charity gala on Thursday. Wearing a blush-tone, floor length Swarovski crystal Jenny Packham gown, Middleton was only half of the dapper couple -- Prince William looked debonair in his black tuxedo. Not only did the pair steal the show as...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 01:31 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like Prince William and his bride, Kate Middleton, are making moves, back to London. The newlyweds are gearing up to live at Kensington Palace, according to Us magazine, where William lived with his mother and brother, Harry, after Princess Diana and Prince Charles divorced. A St. James Palace rep spoke to Us Weekly saying, "The Duke and Duchess and Cambridge's official London...
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 01:33 PM by Nicki Gostin
Her sister, Kate Middleton, married into the royal family more than a month ago. Are people still talking about the bride's maid of honor, Pippa Middleton? They certainly are. The younger Middleton, 27, continues to stride confidently onto the world stage, and fascination about her has only grown since the royal wedding was broadcast around the globe. The Brit's physical fitness was admired...
- Posted Jun 4th 2011 at 02:16 PM by Christine Fenno
In the newlyweds' first public outing since returning from their exotic Seychelles honeymoon last month, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (also known as Prince William and Kate Middleton) wowed spectators by making a fashionable appearance close to home this weekend at the prestigious horse race known as Epsom Derby. Kate, 29, wore a cream-colored ensemble featuring a tailored jacket and...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Off the heels of their romantic honeymoon, Prince William and Kate Middleton are trading in the Seychelles for a setting that's a little less tropical -- Canada. The pair announced an 11-day trip next month to North American during which they'll even attend a cattle stampede in Calgary, according to People. The royal couple will participate in "the diversity [and] vibrancy of Canada, its...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 06:16 PM by Rob Shuter
Prince William and Kate are back in Britain after their 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles and right out of the gate they've been met with nasty reports that "she can't get pregnant." Hmm. But biographer Andrew Morton notes that if she doesn't get pregnant in the first year, "she'll be defying 200 years of British tradition." "Don't get too excited," one member of the extended family tell me....
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 01:43 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Fresh off his 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles with his new bride, Kate Middleton, Prince William spent some time with the boys playing football (or soccer for those of us stateside) on Monday evening. But he was clearly eager to reunite with his wife -- photographers snapped the 28-year-old royal racing home afterwards on his motorcycle. William and Kate, now officially the Duke and Duchess...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Sam Cut from Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad
- Kesha Accused of Previously Denying Abuse by Dr. Luke
- Former Washington Post Editor Ben Bradlee Dead at 93
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Kirk Cameron Sums Up 6 Years of Growing Pains in 60 Seconds: Watch Now!
- Khloé Kardashian Dresses Up as Minnie Mouse, Kim Kardashian Goes Nude & More—See the Latest Kardashian Trends!
- Michael Sam Cut From Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad, Shares Hopes for an NFL Return on Twitter