Posts with tag "prince william"
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Prince William and his new wife, Kate Middleton, won't need any household help--not yet anyway. "New staff for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been put on hold. The move to Kensington Palace will go ahead, but just without the extra household staff. For now," a source told UsMagazine.com. A different source tells the magazine that Kate, "doesn't want a housekeeper/dresser at Kensington...
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
Prince William and Kate Middleton will get a taste of California life in July when they follow their Canadian trip with a stay in the Golden State. Details of what the Royal Couple will be doing on their visit have been scarce -- until now. According to PEOPLE, the couple's three-day trip will begin on Friday, July 8, with a Consular-General Reception on behalf of United Kingdom Trade and...
- Posted Jun 11th 2011 at 10:12 AM by Christine Fenno
Newly minted royal Kate Middleton rode through the streets of London in a carriage with Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Andrew, as part of the procession celebrating Queen Elizabeth II's birthday, a ceremony also known as Trooping the Colour. Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, had official duties in the parade, donning the same red Irish Guard uniform he wore to his Westminster Abbey...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 04:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Forget echoing sentiments of 'the people's princess,' Kate Middleton looked every bit the part of a royal goddess as she arrived at a Kensington Palace charity gala on Thursday. Wearing a blush-tone, floor length Swarovski crystal Jenny Packham gown, Middleton was only half of the dapper couple -- Prince William looked debonair in his black tuxedo. Not only did the pair steal the show as...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 01:31 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like Prince William and his bride, Kate Middleton, are making moves, back to London. The newlyweds are gearing up to live at Kensington Palace, according to Us magazine, where William lived with his mother and brother, Harry, after Princess Diana and Prince Charles divorced. A St. James Palace rep spoke to Us Weekly saying, "The Duke and Duchess and Cambridge's official London...
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 01:33 PM by Nicki Gostin
Her sister, Kate Middleton, married into the royal family more than a month ago. Are people still talking about the bride's maid of honor, Pippa Middleton? They certainly are. The younger Middleton, 27, continues to stride confidently onto the world stage, and fascination about her has only grown since the royal wedding was broadcast around the globe. The Brit's physical fitness was admired...
- Posted Jun 4th 2011 at 02:16 PM by Christine Fenno
In the newlyweds' first public outing since returning from their exotic Seychelles honeymoon last month, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (also known as Prince William and Kate Middleton) wowed spectators by making a fashionable appearance close to home this weekend at the prestigious horse race known as Epsom Derby. Kate, 29, wore a cream-colored ensemble featuring a tailored jacket and...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Off the heels of their romantic honeymoon, Prince William and Kate Middleton are trading in the Seychelles for a setting that's a little less tropical -- Canada. The pair announced an 11-day trip next month to North American during which they'll even attend a cattle stampede in Calgary, according to People. The royal couple will participate in "the diversity [and] vibrancy of Canada, its...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 06:16 PM by Rob Shuter
Prince William and Kate are back in Britain after their 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles and right out of the gate they've been met with nasty reports that "she can't get pregnant." Hmm. But biographer Andrew Morton notes that if she doesn't get pregnant in the first year, "she'll be defying 200 years of British tradition." "Don't get too excited," one member of the extended family tell me....
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 01:43 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Fresh off his 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles with his new bride, Kate Middleton, Prince William spent some time with the boys playing football (or soccer for those of us stateside) on Monday evening. But he was clearly eager to reunite with his wife -- photographers snapped the 28-year-old royal racing home afterwards on his motorcycle. William and Kate, now officially the Duke and Duchess...
Popeater Hot Topics
- We Rate Fergie's New Wines Using Her Own Lyrics
- John Cusack: Hollywood Is 'Brutal' for Women
- Antifreeze Poisoning Trial: Texas Doctor Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Kim Kardashian, Ciara, Brad Pitt and More Celebs Who've Been Pranked by Vitalii Sediuk
- Alicia Keys Reveals Her Due Date—Find Out When the Singer Will Give Birth to Her Second Child!
- Rita Ora: String Bean, Asparagus or Cold-Pressed Green Juice? See the Crazy Green Look!