Posts with tag "prince harry"
- Posted Jun 29th 2011 at 08:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Looks like Prince Harry might have a new girl in his life. The U.K.'s bestselling newspaper, The Sun, reports he's been secreting dating Florence Brudenell-Bruce. Harry and Brudenell-Bruce, an actress and lingerie and swimsuit model, have been acquaintances for many years but only recently took their relationship to the next level. "It's very early days but Harry and Florence are an item," a...
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Since the much anticipated royal wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton, there have been wishes and hopes that the royal pair's attractive younger siblings would get together. How perfectly perfect for the Duke and Duchess to serve as the best man and matron of honor at the nuptials of their edgier, arguably more fun brother and sister, Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton. There has...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
A gingerly attractive prince and the sister to the future Queen of England? It sounds like a match made in heaven to us -- and about every other fairytale ending enthusiast. But according to Prince Harry, he and Pippa Middleton are nothing more than (technically) family. "Pippa? Ha! No, I am not seeing anyone at the moment," Harry told the UK's Daily Mail. "I'm working a lot at the moment, so...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
It has been reported that Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton are on the verge of becoming a couple. Grazia UK (via the Daily Mail) is reporting that Harry and Middleton have met a few times since the Royal Wedding in April and already have nicknames for each other. Middleton reportedly calls Harry 'Captain,' which is his rank in the British army and Harry calls her 'Commando,' a reference to...
- Posted Jun 11th 2011 at 10:12 AM by Christine Fenno
Newly minted royal Kate Middleton rode through the streets of London in a carriage with Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Andrew, as part of the procession celebrating Queen Elizabeth II's birthday, a ceremony also known as Trooping the Colour. Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, had official duties in the parade, donning the same red Irish Guard uniform he wore to his Westminster Abbey...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
Now that the wedding mania surrounding Prince William and Kate Middleton has calmed down a bit, attention has turned to Prince Harry and when he'll take the leap into marriage. But those hoping for another royal wedding in the near future shouldn't hold their breath. According to Us Weekly, Harry was touring London's Royal Hospital Chelsea's infirmary on Thursday when an 85-year-old war vet...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 11:37 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Chelsy Davy better keep an eye on her man. Prince Harry was spotted chatting up blond bombshell, Charlize Theron, after dismounting from his noble steed during a charity polo match in Ascot, England, according to Just Jared. Although it never hurts to have friends in high places, Charlize, 35, and Harry, 26, looked quite chummy as they chatted about divots and mallets -- we assume. Stunning...
- Posted May 1st 2011 at 11:40 AM by Christine Fenno
After their historic wedding inside Westminster Abbey Friday morning, the newly named Duke and Duchess of Cambridge fulfilled royal obligations (photos, kisses, waving). Then, they had a party to attend! Now, details are emerging from the festivities about the music, menu and other special touches. About 300 of the couple's family and friends were invited to the evening reception that was...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Big brother, Prince William, isn't the only one who will be partaking in a day of romance come this Friday. Prince Harry has rekindled his relationship with former flame, Chelsy Davy and is taking her to the hottest ticket in town, the royal wedding. According to PEOPLE, Davy was among the guests confirmed for Westminster Abbey's latest fairytale. But Davy won't just be among those watching...
- Posted Apr 17th 2011 at 08:13 AM by Christine Fenno
This weekend, Prince William's best man is the one being toasted. St. James Palace has announced that Prince Harry, after five years of service in the British army, has been promoted to the rank of captain. The prince, 26, is in training to be an Apache helicopter pilot, according to BBC News. He began his army stint in 2005, and served in Afghanistan in 2007-'08. His deployment was halted...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PHOTOS: A Day on the Road with Little Big Town
- Senior Citizens React to Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' with Shock and Awe
- Elisa Donovan's Blog: The Lesson I Learned After I Stopped Breastfeeding
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Nick Cannon Focusing on Family Through Mariah Carey Split, Says He Doesn't ''Pay Attention'' to Amber Rose Rumors
- WWE Total Divas' Eva Marie Steps Out in Her Wedding Dress—See the Risqué Design!
- New Dad Ryan Gosling Returns to Work (and Grows a Mustache!) After Birth of Baby Girl Esmeralda—See the Pic!