Posts with tag "prince william and kate middleton"
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Believe it or not, it looks like Prince William's Goddaughter, Grace Van Cutsem, is serving some up serious competition for his new bride, Kate Middleton. The 3-year-old flower girl couldn't hide her emotions as the new couple was celebrating by thunderous crowds at Buckingham Palace earlier Friday and onlookers couldn't keep their eyes off her pint size pout. Just tall enough to peek over the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Prince William Will Leave Kate at Home When He Flies to China and Japan
- Why We Give Thanks for FriendsGiving
- Nebraska Family Adopts Eight Brothers
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Funny People, Miracle on 34th Street, Grumpy Old Men and More Thanksgiving Films!
- Your Official Map of the Mall Parking Lot During Black Friday Shopping
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment