Posts with tag "prince william engagement"
- Posted Feb 20th 2011 at 08:20 AM by Christine Fenno
They're signed, sealed and delivered! The gilt-edged invitations to Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton's April 29 wedding ceremony went out to 1,900 guests on Wednesday and Thursday. The palace revealed Will and Kate's 8-inch by 6-inch invitation to the press, says the U.K.'s Daily Mail, which reports that "more than half" the recipients will be friends of the couple. The...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 01:01 PM by Sarah Crow
Prince William may be one of the U.K.'s most elite citizens, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have a good time. The Prince, who recently became engaged to longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton, is reportedly eying hip-hop heavyweights, including Snoop Dogg, to perform at his upcoming engagement soiree. The Boombox reports that William's brother, Prince Harry, is in talks with the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Judge Denies Amanda Bynes's Bid to Fight Temporary Conservatorship
- A Letter to My Cat: Read Love Notes from Celebrities to Their Special Felines
- Amal Clooney Nominated for British Style Award: What Her Hairstylist Has to Say
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Kanye West Crashes Hip-Hop Open Mic Night in New Jersey, Was "Totally Chill and Cool"—Watch Now!
- We Can't Stop Watching Taylor Swift Bust a Move to Iggy Azalea's ''Black Widow''—See for Yourself!