Posts with tag "prince william engagement"
- Posted Feb 20th 2011 at 08:20 AM by Christine Fenno
They're signed, sealed and delivered! The gilt-edged invitations to Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton's April 29 wedding ceremony went out to 1,900 guests on Wednesday and Thursday. The palace revealed Will and Kate's 8-inch by 6-inch invitation to the press, says the U.K.'s Daily Mail, which reports that "more than half" the recipients will be friends of the couple. The conservativel...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 01:01 PM by Sarah Crow
Prince William may be one of the U.K.'s most elite citizens, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have a good time. The Prince, who recently became engaged to longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton, is reportedly eying hip-hop heavyweights, including Snoop Dogg, to perform at his upcoming engagement soiree. The Boombox reports that William's brother, Prince Harry, is in talks with the ra...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: Charlotte McKinney Says Her Dyslexia Made It Hard to Learn the Steps
- Ohio Woman Stabbed Boyfriend Because He Ate All the Salsa, Police Say
- Jonathan Bricklin on Ex Susan Sarandon: 'I Love Her More Than Anyone'
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- Hilary Duff explains bikini pic: I felt good