Posts with tag "prince william engagement"
- Posted Feb 20th 2011 at 08:20 AM by Christine Fenno
They're signed, sealed and delivered! The gilt-edged invitations to Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton's April 29 wedding ceremony went out to 1,900 guests on Wednesday and Thursday. The palace revealed Will and Kate's 8-inch by 6-inch invitation to the press, says the U.K.'s Daily Mail, which reports that "more than half" the recipients will be friends of the couple. The ...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 01:01 PM by Sarah Crow
Prince William may be one of the U.K.'s most elite citizens, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have a good time. The Prince, who recently became engaged to longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton, is reportedly eying hip-hop heavyweights, including Snoop Dogg, to perform at his upcoming engagement soiree. The Boombox reports that William's brother, Prince Harry, is in talks with the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Showered in Baby Gifts
- Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke
- Celebrate Jim Morrison's 70th Birthday with Passages from His Paris Notebook
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- WWE Diva Nattie Has to Euthanize Her Cat Because of Serious Health Issues—See the Full Total Divas Recap!
- A Fan Favorite Dies on Once Upon a Time, Brody Chooses a Side in Homeland and More OMG TV Moments
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Celebrates Baby Shower at His Beverly Hills Home