Posts with tag "prince william engagement"
- Posted Feb 20th 2011 at 08:20 AM by Christine Fenno
They're signed, sealed and delivered! The gilt-edged invitations to Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton's April 29 wedding ceremony went out to 1,900 guests on Wednesday and Thursday. The palace revealed Will and Kate's 8-inch by 6-inch invitation to the press, says the U.K.'s Daily Mail, which reports that "more than half" the recipients will be friends of the couple. The...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 01:01 PM by Sarah Crow
Prince William may be one of the U.K.'s most elite citizens, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have a good time. The Prince, who recently became engaged to longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton, is reportedly eying hip-hop heavyweights, including Snoop Dogg, to perform at his upcoming engagement soiree. The Boombox reports that William's brother, Prince Harry, is in talks with the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emmy Nominees Celebrating with Their Younger Selves
- How Robin Williams's Loved Ones Are Coping
- See Rachael Ray, Jamie Oliver, and Other Chefs Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Will VMAs mimic last year's Miley-led raunchfest? MTV says ?you never know'
- Hayden Panettiere's pregnancy will be written into 'Nashville' script, with father's identity a mystery
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit