Posts with tag "prince william engagement"
- Posted Feb 20th 2011 at 08:20 AM by Christine Fenno
They're signed, sealed and delivered! The gilt-edged invitations to Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton's April 29 wedding ceremony went out to 1,900 guests on Wednesday and Thursday. The palace revealed Will and Kate's 8-inch by 6-inch invitation to the press, says the U.K.'s Daily Mail, which reports that "more than half" the recipients will be friends of the couple. The...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 01:01 PM by Sarah Crow
Prince William may be one of the U.K.'s most elite citizens, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have a good time. The Prince, who recently became engaged to longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton, is reportedly eying hip-hop heavyweights, including Snoop Dogg, to perform at his upcoming engagement soiree. The Boombox reports that William's brother, Prince Harry, is in talks with the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!